Keep getting banned.

dequalityy

13 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

too much effort. pay me 50m 07 and i'll consider explaining 

Yeah, that's what I thought. Your just another 2k16 (or was it 2015 when it was the thing?) kid who likes to use the word "autistic" on sentences without knowing the real meaning of the word.
But I can say beside the whole community that we would LOVE to get an updated guide (Similar to Alek's) how to bot without getting bans, written by Mr. Perfect aka irwtonrs1

Edited by Mainio

9 minutes ago, Mainio said:

Yeah, that's what I thought. Your just another 2k16 (or was it 2015 when it was the thing?) kid who likes to use the word "autistic" on sentences without knowing the real meaning of the word.
But I can say beside the whole community that we would LOVE to get an updated guide (Similar to Alek's) how to bot without getting bans, written by Mr. Perfect aka irwtonrs1

There is no such thing. Only way to not get banned is to make/buy your self privat scripts that are very well made and bot max 4h a day and 10h a week. 

45 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

this is the most autistic advice ive seen given in the past 24hrs gratz bro

I've *

28 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

too much effort. pay me 50m 07 and i'll consider explaining 

I'll *

We done? Looks like you won't explain but still having the effort to act silly?
And btw, my mother language is not English so I don't mind the typos that I probably write sometimes.

Were you using free scripts? In general using free scripts will end up with higher ban rates because they're more widely used by other members. If you invested in a premium or private script you would probably not see as many bans as quickly. The way you're botting doesn't sound like the issue, it sounds like you're doing everything right. If you weren't using a free script then its probably the IP. You could get proxies to easily fix the IP issue, but remember to use the proxy from the time you create the account.

13 hours ago, Chris said:

dont bot = no ban

Wtf is this comment? if you cant come with something helpful then gtfo, it's not like im one of those kiddos which start crying and complaining about the bot being garbage or anything im just trying to figure out wtf im doing wrong. 

13 hours ago, Bella1337 said:

this f2p botting? most accounts are lucky to last 6hrs in f2p and you should try a vpn or a proxie 

Yes i havent paid for osbot am planning to do so :)

14 hours ago, Minions said:

If you actually have any knowledge of how to use what's given to you in scripts, then you can reduce chances of getting banned by alot.

got a account i autoclicked on, botted 1-50 woodcutting and motherlode mine, account is not banned at all and hasn't recieved any ban either. ;)

That's nothing lol.

Getting lvl 50 in a shitty skill like WC can be done in a day [probably less].

I've gotten base 60 in all combat stats on my dev account. It's been well-rested and still isn't banned. However, this doesn't mean my account is safe, as it may still be under scrutiny from anti-cheat.