Need advice on after ban situation

blokus

Hey all, so for the last week I've been experimenting with the osbot api and just recently got my first ban. I believe this is because of how experimental my scripts have been, (and once i forgot a sleep statment and the bot clicked as fast as the script could execute :facep:).

Anyways, I was just wondering, what should I do to prevent my next acc(s) from getting banned? I'm worried that my home ip is now flagged and i've heard around that proxies get banned quickly. I have a main (one month old) that I'm botting with premium scripts and want to keep it out from under the ban hammer. Also I'm going to continue scripting and would like my new accounts to not be automatically flagged.

Any advice or insight helps. 

7 minutes ago, blokus said:

Hey all, so for the last week I've been experimenting with the osbot api and just recently got my first ban. I believe this is because of how experimental my scripts have been, (and once i forgot a sleep statment and the bot clicked as fast as the script could execute :facep:).

Anyways, I was just wondering, what should I do to prevent my next acc(s) from getting banned? I'm worried that my home ip is now flagged and i've heard around that proxies get banned quickly. I have a main (one month old) that I'm botting with premium scripts and want to keep it out from under the ban hammer. Also I'm going to continue scripting and would like my new accounts to not be automatically flagged.

Any advice or insight helps. 

i've had multiple accounts banned on my home ip.but been playing all good on main since 2 weeks, i believe they don't really flag u if u aren't goldfarming

I use to have a small gold farm of 8 accounts that got all banned. Never did proxy/vpn stuff and atm i'm playing fine with 1 main that I don't bot at all on and 2 bots. My main + 1 bot on the same computer that got a lot of bans + 1 bot on my laptop. Chain ban is a thing for sure but from my personal experience, they wouldn't ban you straight off for playing on the same ip you got banned botting under. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Carti said:

Ip flag is a myth, you might be closer monitored but really nobody knows. I got banned 5 days after my first ban. And on another acc 1 month after first ban. With the average botting times. If you dont want to lose your main. Dont bot on it. Just afk and watch something next to it. 

"IP flag is a myth"

you are so wrong