Swap low lvl pure 1def/pray for my ags pure

lojduk

bro make an account, bot to 40 range then do vamp slayer and train some str, then do the 2 f2p magic quests ( witches potion and the bead one) then splash to 25 mage then another hr of training and youll be like 35 cb. pk the rest of the day with low lvl massers its fun, then get members and do waterfall and train range and 2 hrs of crabs youll be at those stats in 2 days. While doing that afk nmz ur ags pure to 96 str and get some range lvl and sell it and put all that money into ur low lvl account for fashionscape and tons of return sets supplies ect. no ones going to trade accounts with u cuz of 5 posts 3 feedback but what u want is easily achieved. or if anything make an account put a bond on it and pay somone to get those stats so theres no chance of recovery just do a trusted service like sysm or howest

8 minutes ago, daamurda said:

bro make an account, bot to 40 range then do vamp slayer and train some str, then do the 2 f2p magic quests ( witches potion and the bead one) then splash to 25 mage then another hr of training and youll be like 35 cb. pk the rest of the day with low lvl massers its fun, then get members and do waterfall and train range and 2 hrs of crabs youll be at those stats in 2 days. While doing that afk nmz ur ags pure to 96 str and get some range lvl and sell it and put all that money into ur low lvl account for fashionscape and tons of return sets supplies ect. no ones going to trade accounts with u cuz of 5 posts 3 feedback but what u want is easily achieved. or if anything make an account put a bond on it and pay somone to get those stats so theres no chance of recovery just do a trusted service like sysm or howest

Thnx ;).

I do understand my reputation is low... thats why i offer a high account (70+memberdays left) for just a low lvl pure with a few reqs... 

If no1 wants to swap accounts, it's fine. Just giving it a shot, because i like low lvl f2p pure pking

13 minutes ago, daamurda said:

sounds like a business plan, you should charge for these:troll:

Edited by gearing
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, daamurda said:

this man knows his pures

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, daamurda said:

:think:

13 minutes ago, Codiene said:

I would never trade the account you're offering for a low level pure as above it takes max 2 days to make what your looking for..  Best of luck tho.

You're right, I hope some1 offers me a something like 20att, 70str,70range,1def,1pray, 25mage... i don't have the time to train a new account. I need a pk ready account..