How do I train at NMZ on a 1 def, 15 pray pure?

Savvir

Hi, not too familiar with NMZ so need some guidance.

I'm almost 70 range, 1 def, 15 pray. Looking to train at NMZ. What type of gear/setup should I use? Also, is it even possible for me to train at NMZ with only 15 pray?

Will plan on getting 70 strength too and stay at either 50 attack or maybe get 60 attack. Again, what type of gear/setup should I use? 

Keep in mind that I'm not very rich, only have like 20m.

Thanks for the help!

57 minutes ago, Savvir said:

Hi, not too familiar with NMZ so need some guidance.

I'm almost 70 range, 1 def, 15 pray. Looking to train at NMZ. What type of gear/setup should I use? Also, is it even possible for me to train at NMZ with only 15 pray?

Will plan on getting 70 strength too and stay at either 50 attack or maybe get 60 attack. Again, what type of gear/setup should I use? 

Keep in mind that I'm not very rich, only have like 20m.

Thanks for the help!

like juggles said you could do that

if you know how many hits you get till you need to drink a new absorb you could use an autoclicker for it.

also autoclick the rockcake atleast once per min (health regain is 1 per min if im right).

easy to afk but you will need to check it many times like once an hour if it survives it.

(i use a windows tablet next to me pc so i can keep an eye on the account).

With 70 range you want to go somewhere else and get 75 with your melee you want to do the same until you reach about 80 str,also if u can try to get the lowest def nmz bosses you can,Which means find out the quest. Those stats wont help u too much at nmz and 43 pray u gonna have to do some dps to really even get enough points without wasting 1-2m getting inside with everything you need.