Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather

aloevera

Who will win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Conor McGregor
    • Floyd Mayweather

17 minutes ago, aloevera said:

I agree with you but dont forget that conner fights till the death and we don't know how dedicated mayweather is
Maybe he is just in for the money and wont give a 100%

I get what you're saying but I think 49-0 shows how determined he is. He fucking loves his ego and wouldn't want anything to taint it. Also i see no way in mcgregor winning even if Mayweather isn't on top form. It's like getting the best badminton player in the world to play the best tennis player in the world in a game of tennis. They both have nothing to lose if mayweather wins and in return are getting $$$$$$$$$$

• Like 1

Stop being delusional, people. Like come on, what chance does a dude with close to none boxing background has against one of the best pound for pound boxers ever...

Props to McGregor for pulling this off, he's gonna get paid big time. His only chance is to dance around and duck Floyd and it will probably last more than 4-5 rounds.
For all delusional McGregor fans - here's a video with Conor boxing a professional boxer who hadn't put gloves on in a month. And he still kicked his ass.

• Like 1