Scale of 1-10 how opressive has the USA gotten?

TheGreatests

Well it is clearly divided but that is being caused by the "democrats" that can not accept that they lost and
Call for protests and violence.
But i can conclude that based on those protest video's that turn violent and the police are not even arresting people,
and that there still is free speech that people in the USA are not oppressed.
I would even argue that there lives are so good that they have to make problems for themselves
The USA is the only country where the poor people often are obese you wont find anywhere else poor fat people :kappa:
But most of those violent protesters are paid to cause problems and the media only focus on those not the peaceful parts
Don't be deceived by it. over 320million people live in the USA and only a handful are causing this chaos

10 minutes ago, Koont said:

Not true at all haha. I'm not even from the USA. 

how it isnt true? since america was created by kiling over 45 native americans its in war,america made couple of biggest genocides in world,still making them, they even handed them self the "peace makers" of year 2012 lol... i dont know what are you studying to say they arent agresors god...they got they army in almost every country

4 minutes ago, Koont said:

Not true at all haha. I'm not even from the USA. 

Just imagine how the world would be like if the USA wasn't so aggressive and instead Iran/Russia took over
The middle east and the currency that is being used to buy and export petroleum got changed from Dollars to Russian ruble.
The dollar would collapse which would probably cause a chain effect on many countries their economy
And communist China would take the lead as the world power

Just imagine how the world would be like if that ever happened
If you think that the USA is brutal than just wait until communist China is the world leader :doge:

1 minute ago, aloevera said:

Just imagine how the world would be like if the USA wasn't so aggressive and instead Iran/Russia took over
The middle east and the currency that is being used to buy and export petroleum got changed from Dollars to Russian ruble.
The dollar would collapse which would probably cause a chain effect on many countries their economy
And communist China would take the lead as the world power

Just imagine how the world would be like if that ever happened
If you think that the USA is brutal than just wait until communist China is the world leader :doge:

that would never happen cuz china didnt attack any country in more than 2400 years, same goes for rusia they were never agresors,well only to they sub countries (lithuania,ukrania) but they never sticked they nose in other countries...it would be peace in world

1 minute ago, jesenican said:

that would never happen cuz china didnt attack any country in more than 2400 years, same goes for rusia they were never agresors,well only to they sub countries (lithuania,ukrania) but they never sticked they nose in other countries...it would be peace in world

Don't underestimate China my friend, the Chinese are very smart and play both sides
Whilst they let other countries fight they buy up land and get all the resources out of the Country
They do not have to fight a war if the dollar would collapse because they can bail out other Countries
And take over the world power in different ways.
The Chinese can win wars without fighting they are very intelligent

As for the Russians they do support wars by using the proxy armies
The Russians supply weapons to Iran and Iran give them to Hamas & Sunni militants