osFletcher

Tom

15 minutes ago, Aux said:

Ok everytime i try to string yew long bows... the script just deposits everything in the bank and logs off... wtf is this? I payed $7 for that? Sometimes it just takes out 14 strings and idles. 

Looking into it, thanks for reporting

Edit:

I've just tested it and it works fine, could you please describe it in better detail?

Edited by Tom

4 minutes ago, Aux said:

Keep the script running for like 10min.. eventually it just takes out 14 string and idles. I can take a vid if u need

Best I can do right now is test it with maple long bows, they use the same code so hopefully I can reproduce for you.
I have a small feeling its related to the thursday update though, I was running another script today and it did the same kind of thing.
Try doing this when it stops working - Allow input input and move your mouse slightly on the runescape screen.  If I'm guessing it right, it would resume act as a temporary fix and I will need to report the bug to Alek

Edited by Tom

5 hours ago, Tom said:

Best I can do right now is test it with maple long bows, they use the same code so hopefully I can reproduce for you.
I have a small feeling its related to the thursday update though, I was running another script today and it did the same kind of thing.
Try doing this when it stops working - Allow input input and move your mouse slightly on the runescape screen.  If I'm guessing it right, it would resume act as a temporary fix and I will need to report the bug to Alek

It's still bugging. Only way that I found to make the script resume is by allowing input, opening the bank, and then depositing all the string. Then the bot seems to reset itself and start stringing again. Although, every few minutes it gets stuck with 14 string. I have tried at the GE, Varrock West, and East bank... same problem with every location.

8 hours ago, Aux said:

It's still bugging. Only way that I found to make the script resume is by allowing input, opening the bank, and then depositing all the string. Then the bot seems to reset itself and start stringing again. Although, every few minutes it gets stuck with 14 string. I have tried at the GE, Varrock West, and East bank... same problem with every location.

This is what I expected, will be discussing the issue with the devs today

• Maldesto changed the title to osFletcher