Do you guys think Donald Trump is gonna scamquit before they remove him from office?

ez11

Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys think Donald Trump is gonna scamquit before they remove him from office?

18 minutes ago, aloevera said:

wauw great argument you got there..
Cant you come up with anything to proof me wrong?

55 minutes ago, gearing said:

it is fucking hilarious though when retarded americans blame the president for the failure of the whole bureaucracy, he is only the figure in the puppetshow

you claim that the president himself who was/ still is a fucking puppet in the shitshow is somehow has the magical power to do harm against the interest of the state apparatus in order to change anything, he is just there so you can blame someone with an actual face, he doesnt make decisions, he approves them

MUH OBAMA WAS FUNDING TERRORISTS - your glorious country has been funding terrorists whenever it served its interests, i hope you can fathom this statement

IMHO you think too much of the institution of the presidency

dear aloevera, let us forgo that right to vote, shall we?

Obama was definitely a puppet, he did absolutely fk all for America.. inb4 the "obama care" kiddies run in. I don't know the future but Trump doesn't really owe anyone for the position he's gotten as he can pay for everything himself during the election i don't think he will be as much of a puppet as Obama but lets wait and see.

2 minutes ago, gearing said:

you claim that the president himself who was/ still is a fucking puppet in the shitshow is somehow has the magical power to do harm against the interest of the state apparatus in order to change anything, he is just there so you can blame someone with an actual face, he doesnt make decisions, he approves them

MUH OBAMA WAS FUNDING TERRORISTS - your glorious country has been funding terrorists whenever it served its interests, i hope you can fathom this statement

IMHO you think too much of the institution of the presidency

dear aloevera, let us forgo that right to vote, shall we?

Gearing what you are saying makes absolutely no sense.
The president does not have to be a puppet. and not all presidents were bad

just because previous administrations were taking,
orders from special interest and were corrupted does not mean that it always has to be this way.

And of course he should be held responsible just like in every company the boss or CEO should be when things go wrong.
He sets up an administration and is the one that is suppose to make the final decisions.
Obama funded terrorist that is just a fact. the was a rat and did not care about America
and as I stated before many countries use proxy armies
Just look at the European union that has been supplying "moderate rebels" in Syria
And those same rebels that were given financial and military support joined ISIS.
elements in the Nigerian government ( and people within their army) supports Boko Haram
America/EU has been training militants from al qaeda
Pakistan/Iran/Russia/Turkey has been supporting the sunnis

etc..

Maybe you should actually do some investigation instead of typing things based on your emotions
I would advice you to read the book from Niccolo machiavelli

I honestly believe that Mr Trump is trying and he is making progress
And it is not a easy job but that does not mean that he shouldn't be held responsible if his administration screws up
Just like the Obama administration failed the world

1 hour ago, yeahtheboyz said:

yes "proof" you wrong. wasnt meant to state an argument just stating the truth fam. chill bruv

24 minutes ago, yeahtheboyz said:

your english is just as bad as trumps presidency

Please read your own grammar before you start judging mine "fam", "bruv" "wasnt"

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gearing said:

i do not/ am unable to debate with believers

you embody everything that is wrong with nowadays' democracy

this is politics and you make religion out of it

I have no Idea how you make religion out of what i said..
Please explain that part

And your way of thinking is exactly how the people that are destroying this world want you to think
"Every president has to be corrupted nothing can be changed" so what is the point of even trying right?
Your mind set on this is so wrong and not every one wants to be reminded as the generation that bend over to government
And gave away all their freedom because "everyone is just a puppet and nothing can be changed"

8 minutes ago, aloevera said:

I have no Idea how you make religion out of what i said..
Please explain that part

And your way of thinking is exactly how the people that are destroying this world want you to think
"Every president has to be corrupted nothing can be changed" so what is the point of even trying right?
Your mind set on this is so wrong and not every one wants to be reminded as the generation that bend over to government
And gave away all their freedom because "everyone is just a puppet and nothing can be changed"

please do forgo your naivite and think of government as a complex system

the president is not a superhero BUT a mere fucking cog in the system, he doesnt shape an era he only coins it

you are giving the president an imaginary skillset that works in your favour if he is to your liking and the other way around if is not to your liking then trying to justify it with false reasoning

hence i stated i dont debate with believers

Edited by gearing

2 minutes ago, gearing said:

please do forgo your naivite and think of government as a complex system

the president is not a superhero BUT a mere fucking cog in the system, he doesnt shape an era he only coins it

you are giving the president an imaginary skillset that works in your favour if he is to your liking and the other way around if is not to your liking then trying to justify it with false reasoning

hence i stated i dont debate with believers

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
A democratic government is made complex so that it wont turn into a dictatorship.
his Administration is not a "cog in the system" but is highly capable to improve or make era's worse
It can make huge differences and the president is the one who makes the final decisions on those proposals
by signing them into law. and I have no idea what you mean by:
"if he is to your liking and the other way around if is not to your liking then trying to justify it with false reasoning"
Could you please retype it so that it makes any sense?

also I still don't know what you mean by "I do not debate with believers"

2 minutes ago, aloevera said:

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
A democratic government is made complex so that it wont turn into a dictatorship.
his Administration is not a "cog in the system" but is highly capable to improve or make era's worse
It can make huge differences and the president is the one who makes the final decisions on those proposals
by signing them into law. and I have no idea what you mean by:
"if he is to your liking and the other way around if is not to your liking then trying to justify it with false reasoning"
Could you please retype it so that it makes any sense?

also I still don't know what you mean by "I do not debate with believers"

you are clearly a believer who thinks the president has the will and power to make a difference rofl you are sold end of sentence

Edited by gearing

5 minutes ago, gearing said:

you are clearly a believer who thinks the president has the will and power to make a difference rofl you are sold end of sentence

So far that he has been in office:
There is an Economic confidence boost
Purposed a 5 year ban on lobbying after leaving the government
Withdraw from the TPP
Improved Foreign relationships
Created many jobs I believe 600k+ in his first 100 days
eased the relationship with Russia
Actually did effort to make peace between Israel & Palestine (still in progress hopefully it will succeed)
sided with president A. Fattah el-Sisi against the Muslim brotherhood ( terrorist supporters ) instead of supporting them as
the previous Administration did.
Lobbied a lift on sanctions that were placed on American companies that wanted to export certain products to China
And his Administration is still in its first year so it is working on a lot behind the scenes
And there are so many more things

So far he is doing a good job, but that does not mean that he shouldn't be hold responsible when his administration screws up.

Can you give me any examples of why you believe that
He does not have the will and power to make a difference or are you just typing out of emotions?

9 minutes ago, aloevera said:

So far that he has been in office:
There is an Economic confidence boost
Purposed a 5 year ban on lobbying after leaving the government
Withdraw from the TPP
Improved Foreign relationships
Created many jobs I believe 600k+ in his first 100 days
eased the relationship with Russia
Actually did effort to make peace between Israel & Palestine (still in progress hopefully it will succeed)
sided with president A. Fattah el-Sisi against the Muslim brotherhood ( terrorist supporters ) instead of supporting them as
the previous Administration did.
Lobbied a lift on sanctions that were placed on American companies that wanted to export certain products to China
And his Administration is still in its first year so it is working on a lot behind the scenes
And there are so many more things

So far he is doing a good job, but that does not mean that he shouldn't be hold responsible when his administration screws up.

Can you give me any examples of why you believe that
He does not have the will and power to make a difference or are you just typing out of emotions?

this is not his fucking merit but his administration's

Actually did effort to make peace between Israel & Palestine (still in progress hopefully it will succeed) i shed a tear of joy here rofl this one shows your naivite

you are the one typing out emotions because you think things are going the good direction and you want to say thanks to someone eg trump now go ahead and say thanks to the dept. clerks who made these things possible rofl

let us put an end to this; I wish you good luck with your endeavours and I wish you the best with your pseudo-political studies but once you have the time and / or money to attend an insitution where you can acquire skills which will help you to filter bullshit in a political sense please do and maybe someday we can continue using a shared language and background

you, as things stand now is a cheerful (overzealous maybe) layman entitled to his opinion BUT in all seriousness; dig deeper

Edited by gearing

3 minutes ago, gearing said:

this is not his fucking merit but his administration's

Actually did effort to make peace between Israel & Palestine (still in progress hopefully it will succeed) i shed a tear of joy here rofl this one shows your naivite

you are the one typing out emotions because you think things are going the good direction and you want to say thanks to someone eg trump now go ahead and say thanks to the dept. clerks who made these things possible rofl

let us put an end to this; I wish you good luck with your endeavours and I wish you the best with your pseudo-political studies but once you have the time and / or money to attend an insitution where you can acquire skills which will help you to filter bullshit please do and maybe someday we can continue

you, as things stand now is a cheerful layman entitled to his opinion BUT in all seriousness; dig deeper

You are the one typing out of emotions when you disagree with me on something and can not come up with any facts to proof me wrong
So you just start typing  bullshit, rofl, endeavours, pseudo-political etc.

Just admit that you don't know anything about Geopolitics
That is why you rather type rubbish and insults than actually facts to proof me wrong.