Price check obby mauler [mith gloves, slayer staff etc]

Winnie

2 hours ago, Morde said:

Yeah maybe with 90+ str it does not matter that much

And you can't tell its good by watching stream

Have you watched both 1 atk and 16 atk steams? It does not make that much difference. Obby wants always str levels over atk

Doesn't matter he will hit more OFTEN with climbing boots now stfu, 16 attack is more worth it, you can get climbing boots at 1 attack.

7 hours ago, Grizzy said:

You're right I haven't but there's a streamer that has this build and it's real good.

58941c50926f6_iloled.jpg.26ef1262ec62d72faa982f1effb752d1.jpg

4 hours ago, Grizzy said:

Doesn't matter he will hit more OFTEN with climbing boots now stfu, 16 attack is more worth it, you can get climbing boots at 1 attack.

as i said before +4.5 combat levels for +2str bonus and some fake ' it hits more bullshit' you hit on 1def accs with 1attack well enough, you wont hit on def accs with 16acc anyway

YOU, SIR, are a bullshitter

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gearing said:

58941c50926f6_iloled.jpg.26ef1262ec62d72faa982f1effb752d1.jpg

as i said before +4.5 combat levels for +2str bonus and some fake ' it hits more bullshit' you hit on 1def accs with 1attack well enough, you wont hit on def accs with 16acc anyway

YOU, SIR, are a bullshitter

You clearly know absolute fuck all about pking if you don't think 16 attack is worth climbing boots, gtfo back to slayer.

24 minutes ago, Grizzy said:

You clearly know absolute fuck all about pking if you don't think 16 attack is worth climbing boots, gtfo back to slayer.

You are clearly the stupid here

Do you have any idea how many max hits you can get for the 4.5 combat levels instead of taking 16 atk and getting fucked by every1:???:

But i'm out of this thread :) I think op knows now that hes account is totally shit but some idiot will buy it anyway:doge:

Edited by Morde

43 minutes ago, Grizzy said:

16attack=16str levels ( make it 10 counting the hp ) which is +2max hit with super str + pray , while climbers give +2str which is like 0.4 max hit with pray, now you can clearly see that you are at fault

you have failed, sit down

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gearing said:

16attack=16str levels ( make it 10 counting the hp ) which is +2max hit with super str + pray , while climbers give +2str which is like 0.4 max hit with pray, now you can clearly see that you are at fault

you have failed, sit down

Regardless of leveling this and leveling that, what about when this pure is finally maxed are you still going to stick to your bullshit, because that's all it is.

1 hour ago, Grizzy said:

Go watch twitch.tv/stronersmurf then say its a bad setup not arguing with children with rfd in there signature as if it's not ez.

You are retard

If you watch streamer and he gets kills in bh or whatever does not mean the build is good

Like you said already you have not pked on obby so you don't know anything about pking on that build.

Edited by Morde

19 minutes ago, Morde said:

You are retard

If you watch streamer and he gets kills in bh or whatever does not mean the build is good

Like you said already you have not pked on obby so you don't know anything about pking on that build.

I can't tell it's a good build by watching him kill people lol? of course it's a good build stop hating and trying to get this for cheaper than the value.

23 minutes ago, Grizzy said:

I can't tell it's a good build by watching him kill people lol? of course it's a good build stop hating and trying to get this for cheaper than the value.

You have never visited bh

Getting kills does not mean ur build is good

And " stop trying to get this for cheaper than the value "

Well i can tell you retard that the 16 atk makes the price lots lower than what it would be with 1

If0r8SB.png

@gearing Can you come back posting shit please. This idiot seems not to understand anything

YM9obmw.png

AIUMIkF.png

@Grizzy AKA IDIOT which looks better on your opinion?

Edited by Morde

18 minutes ago, Morde said:

You have never visited bh

Getting kills does not mean ur build is good

And " stop trying to get this for cheaper than the value "

Well i can tell you retard that the 16 atk makes the price lots lower than what it would be with 1

If0r8SB.png

@gearing Can you come back posting shit please. This idiot seems not to understand anything

YM9obmw.png

AIUMIkF.png

@Grizzy AKA IDIOT which looks better on your opinion?

This would only increase your max hit by a 4 so in reality it doesn't matter it comes down to preference.

1 minute ago, Grizzy said:

This would only increase your max hit by a 4 so in reality it doesn't matter it comes down to preference.

And what does 16 atk do

Nothing. You are fighting vs other 1 def builds

There is big difference maxing lets say 26 or 30/36 or 40

Im done

Edited by Morde

1 minute ago, Morde said:

And what does 16 atk do

Nothing. You are fighting vs other 1 def builds

There is big difference maxing lets say 26 or 30/36 or 40

Im done

Doesn't matter it comes down to RNG you can hit 0s on 1 defs constantly I've seen a mauler on youtube hit constant 0s like 12 in a row, that 16 attack increase the percentage of actually landing a hit, having high str only increases your max hit but what good is that if you don't hit, the 16 attack could help in all situations and including with climbing boots which also increases your hit chance get out here kid don't even reply you don't know what you're talking about.

4 minutes ago, Grizzy said:

Doesn't matter it comes down to RNG you can hit 0s on 1 defs constantly I've seen a mauler on youtube hit constant 0s like 12 in a row, that 16 attack increase the percentage of actually landing a hit, having high str only increases your max hit but what good is that if you don't hit, the 16 attack could help in all situations and including with climbing boots which also increases your hit chance get out here kid don't even reply you don't know what you're talking about.

" on't even reply you don't know what you're talking about.  "

I have had more obby maulers than you never will

And i can say the 16 hits often 0's just like 1

And i have been ranked on every obby cc and i can say people that took 16 the only reason for that has been that they have failed the attack from 1 by missclicking etc

If you idiot really think that climbing boots help you a lot you are retarded fuck.

Edited by Morde