Price check obby mauler [mith gloves, slayer staff etc]

Winnie

2 minutes ago, Morde said:

I have had more obby maulers than you never will

And i can say the 16 hits often 0's just like 1

And i have been on every obby cc and i can say people that took 16 the only reason for that has been that they have failed the attack from 1 by missclicking etc

If you idiot really think that climbing boots help you a lot you are retarded fuck.

You're right I'll never play a obby pure because there low risk bullshit waste of time you can join as many ccs as you want kid just cause someone fooled your dumbass doesn't mean you're going to fool me.

2 minutes ago, Grizzy said:

You're right I'll never play a obby pure because there low risk bullshit waste of time you can join as many ccs as you want kid just cause someone fooled your dumbass doesn't mean you're going to fool me.

You have not pked on any build anywhere as you don't know anything about what is great at different combat brackets

I bet you pk king cant even insta gmaul or ags

Edited by Morde

1 minute ago, Grizzy said:

That's an amazing story bro, now tell me more about how you learned how to do this, and then tell me where you learned English or did you just ask in ccs how to do that as well.

I'm from finland so english is not my main language. (Some how it looks like you still understand what im saying)

Can you tell me who drawn the picture of you? I mean your avatar

Looks like a retarded guy just like you:doge::doge:

I'm out of here have fun.

Edited by Morde

1 minute ago, Morde said:

I'm from finland so english is not my main language. (Some how it looks like you still understand what im saying)

Can you tell me who drawn the picture of you? I mean your avatar

Looks like a retarded guy just like you:doge::doge:

I'm out of here have fun.

His names Onepunch, exactly what I'd do to any of your pures kthxbi.

4 hours ago, Morde said:

You are clearly the stupid here

Do you have any idea how many max hits you can get for the 4.5 combat levels instead of taking 16 atk and getting fucked by every1:???:

But i'm out of this thread :) I think op knows now that hes account is totally shit but some idiot will buy it anyway:doge:

The account definitely isnt shit I can tell you that from experience but opinions and playstyle differ that's okay.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...