[Dev Build] 2.4.128 - Maybe fixes?

Alek

4 minutes ago, Zappster said:

Looking at other threads, Alek doesn't know how to replicate this

Can you post steps you took to get this to happen?

I'm aware but nor do I. All I did was open the client.
If it helps, I'm launching my clients from CLI with norender, norandoms and lowcpu mode enabled and open and close the logger fairly often. Not sure if any of those are responsible for the issue though.

Edited by Adept
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Adept said:

I'm aware but nor do I. All I did was open the client.
If it helps, I'm launching my clients from CLI with norender, norandoms and lowcpu mode enabled and open and close the logger fairly often. Not sure if any of those are responsible for the issue though.

> clients

I'm guessing you're opening more than one? I believe @Krulvis said he was only getting double input when he opened up a second client and started the script

3 minutes ago, Zappster said:

> clients

I'm guessing you're opening more than one? I believe @Krulvis said he was only getting double input when he opened up a second client and started the script

Yes, multiple clients open. Out of the 6 clients I have open atm, only 1 is experiencing the bug. Nothing about that particular client is different from the rest... :/

Edited by Adept
1 hour ago, Alek said:

Download link: https://osbot.org/devbuilds/osbot 2.4.128.jar

Maybe this will fix low cpu mode and the double typing issue some people are having. No idea what changed on the game itself or from 2.4.126 -> 2.4.127, so hopefully my educated guesses worked out in this version.

Let me know below.

Double typing issue is gone for me.

However, enabling logger still breaks disable input.

All in all, good update!

1 hour ago, Zappster said:

> clients

Got that on 1 client 1 bot, norandoms enabled with CLI. But it only starts happening after I restart script a couple of times, or account relogs and custom login handler is activated again (which uses keyboard.type() methods). No aditional keyboard adding ofcourse

• Alek locked this topic