Port Forwarding Via Utorrent - Simple Tutorial.

Joker678

Here you might wanna add this, for also faster downloading do this.

bgtb.png

Open Prefences > Bandwidth > Put more connections.

thats used if you wanna use utorrent if you wanna download shit, my tutorial is only for portforwarding.

Yeah and the reason of portforwading is to download? So this kinda adds up just thought I'd throw it in :)

Is this allowed to be posted? I have seen other threads locked/hidden for having illegal content :/

what illegal about this?! ohmy.png
i believe (correct me if wrong) that utorrent is techincally illegal in the USA bc it is used for copyright infringement.

I only heard stuff about piratebay being illegal, never heard anything of utorrent itself.

Idk about the laws in the USA though.

Edited by ziiink

Is this allowed to be posted? I have seen other threads locked/hidden for having illegal content :/

what illegal about this?! ohmy.png
i believe (correct me if wrong) that utorrent is techincally illegal in the USA bc it is used for copyright infringement.

utorrent it self isn't illegal, but there is few websites that you can download torrent files from which are illegal because it contains cracked files such as windows 7 cracked etc...

bgtb.png

thats used if you wanna use utorrent if you wanna download shit, my tutorial is only for portforwarding.

Yeah and the reason of portforwading is to download? So this kinda adds up just thought I'd throw it in smile.png

and its not for downloading, you need port forwarding to allow other people to get access to your file/scrip/game.

on osbot we need it to get access to scripts, you can use it to get your runescape private server online for people.

you cannot make your rsps online to other people unless you have port forwarded

bgtb.png

Yeah and the reason of portforwading is to download? So this kinda adds up just thought I'd throw it in smile.png

and its not for downloading, you need port forwarding to allow other people to get access to your file/scrip/game.

on osbot we need it to get access to scripts, you can use it to get your runescape private server online for people.

you cannot make your rsps online to other people unless you have port forwarded

Ohh like that! Hhaha sorry, I can portforward via my router, thanks that cleared up! :)