[Seeking Employment] Looking to be hired as a quester.

DyQuest

Looking to get hired on as a quester. I used to quest for my pure clan at the beginning of OSRS until around 2015. I specialize in pure quests and have gotten mithril gloves from scratch in 4 1/2 hours. 

I have 2 accounts with quest cape (one is an ironman) and many accounts with over 150+ quest point (mainly pures). I love speedrunning quests and I find it relaxing so getting paid to do it would just be a bonus.

I mainly want to do this to make gp to pay for bonds and to get my rating up. The only bad thing is I only have about 10m~ cash 07 so it's hard for me to cover deposits. However, I could work for free until the deposit is covered from paid services if that is suitable (+ my 10m deposit).

I can also create new accounts that are hand quested for Free to Play or Pay to Play if an account is supplied.

I have a bunch of documents that I made for efficient questing for new accounts (mainly ironmen and pures). So if anyone wants a new ironman or pure with a bunch of the basic quests that should be completed for those types of accounts to get past the boring early game I can do them very quickly (slower on ironmen of course).

Edited by DyQuest
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, DyQuest said:

Looking to get hired on as a quester. I used to quest for my pure clan at the beginning of OSRS until around 2015. I specialize in pure quests and have gotten mithril gloves from scratch in 4 1/2 hours. 

I have 2 accounts with quest cape (one is an ironman) and many accounts with over 150+ quest point (mainly pures). I love speedrunning quests and I find it relaxing so getting paid to do it would just be a bonus.

I mainly want to do this to make gp to pay for bonds and to get my rating up. The only bad thing is I only have about 10m~ cash 07 so it's hard for me to cover deposits. However, I could work for free until the deposit is covered from paid services if that is suitable (+ my 10m deposit).

I can also create new accounts that are hand quested for Free to Play or Pay to Play if an account is supplied.

I have a bunch of documents that I made for efficient questing for new accounts (mainly ironmen and pures). So if anyone wants a new ironman or pure with a bunch of the basic quests that should be completed for those types of accounts to get past the boring early game I can do them very quickly (slower on ironmen of course).

Feel free to add my skype :)

Am looking for workers.