Dispute against Faxe Kondi

Vicfre

Disputed member: Faxe Kondi (Ban evader)

Thread Link: No thread

Explanation: As most of you know did Faxe Kondi scam some people including me. I ordered Fire cape 61 range, Torso and VOID 25m in total (Cheap price i know) It's because we were "so called" merging so he would give a discount but infact he just wanted to scam me the 25m

Evidence: I do not have any evidence since we talked ALOT on skype and i didnt record when we discussed price, we talked because we lots in common. I dont know if this is to hard to believe. He have tried to make it up to me by saying sorry and stuff. Infact he tried to pay me back with the money gotten from Goldsmash. Hope he will confirm this with a comment that he would have paid me 25m back with the money trying to buy b4 scammed

@Vicfre not sure if dex will approve of this comment and if he does great! But I have had that problem in the past where I have talked to someone so much I can't find logs. However, not sure but on my MacBook I can press "command/F" and just push the conversation all the way to the beginning and it helps me find key words in a conversation and I'm sure you can do the same but maybe differently as I'm sure everyone can do this.

Nah you dont understand we TALKED like in calling each other on skype so i dont got any evidence. Other than if FaxeKondi wants to confirm he would pay me with the money he tried to buy from goldsmash

and i can see that you ofc cannot trust me which i fully understand :) Just hope that FaxeKondi wants to be fair about this

• Jordan locked this topic