Dispute Gearing

Vicfre

Disputed member: @Gearing

Thread Link: No actual thread

Explanation: I bought a $5 voucher from him for 5.5m then he said "ok leaving fb" and i send him a link and waited for a link so i could feedback him back. But i had to go straight away because i was going out with friends

When i came back he said "leave feedback asap" then i asked for a link then he said "retard" "click on the feedback i left you lol" Then i said i wouldnt use him again cause saying retard isnt very "nice" in a way and i said "you are the dumb one who wont leave link morron" then he responded with "go fuck yourself" and i decided to leave neutral feedback as i didnt seem it nice to be called retard and to go fuck yourself

Evidence:

http://prntscr.com/fbb69m

Hope i can get my Negative feedback removed as i didnt seem it fit because he couldnt wait some time because hes the dumb one and not leaving a link :)

http://prntscr.com/fbb3l2

Okay c'mon this is just silly. If you do a trade, generally you leave a feedback instantly, if not you let the other user know you will leave it later. 

Leave the man a positive feedback and don't use him again if you don't like his language. This had nothing to do with the trade. 

@gearing, it's really not that big of a deal if he doesn't leave you a feedback immediately. You lost a customer and potentially more, I hope you learn from this because it's extremely unprofessional.

I have removed both feedbacks.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

Okay c'mon this is just silly. If you do a trade, generally you leave a feedback instantly, if not you let the other user know you will leave it later. 

Leave the man a positive feedback and don't use him again if you don't like his language. This had nothing to do with the trade. 

@gearing, it's really not that big of a deal if he doesn't leave you a feedback immediately. You lost a customer and potentially more, I hope you learn from this because it's extremely unprofessional.

I have removed both feedbacks.

he still has my positive feedback and i still lack his after 20+ hours lawl - care to address this?

i generally discourage doing any form of business with untrustworthy kids such as this one BUT a man should do some pro bono sometimes;)

if he doesnt like the language he gets after 6+hours not delivering on his end he can; I quote myself 'go fuck himself' as I see no value in doing business with him; ever again

Edited by gearing

• Saiyan locked this topic