Increase in tutorial island bans?

Vap0r

19 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I have done a bunch of data collection since I've started making accounts.

Things recorded were as mentioned.

A point to note is that all accounts are made with the same creation ip and completed tut with that same ip. Since I have control over the ip. Hence, there are no locked accounts. 
So I am only dealing with bans.

Bans are mostly at 10-10.30am jagex time. Bans are manual, after X days. None were banned on the day of creation nor within the week of creation.

Some IPs are getting more bans than the rest, so I have removed them and only be used 2-3days later. However does not show signs of a flagged ip.

I am still making more accounts while playing with around bans.

Let me know how this goes, I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt the bans would be manual, out of 500 how many were completely banned again?

4 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

280~300+-

f6eef5910c8541679cc7493f2070d063.png 

Is this a manual ban?

I don't know to be honest, in the past i'd say this is a manual ban, but one time i had ~500 accounts banned at once and i checked through ~6 of them and they had same comments so really hard to tell.

5 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

280~300+-

f6eef5910c8541679cc7493f2070d063.png 

Is this a manual ban?

Also if you're getting this many bans it might be a IP issue, maybe check on a smaller scale with each rotating proxy individually 

4 hours ago, ExoticQuester said:

True, But I'm betting I could probably do 15 accounts an hour, at 200k each = 3m/hr. On par with Zulrah haha.

Plus if all the automatic shops are just getting slapped with bans maybe there's an opening in the market :P

no one is going to pay for 200k tut regardless of hand done or botted lol

edit: why do u potatoes put anti-ban on a tutorial island script lmao, they all essentially do the same task

Edited by raijin
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, raijin said:

no one is going to pay for 200k tut regardless of hand done or botted lol

edit: why do u potatoes put anti-ban on a tutorial island script lmao, they all essentially do the same task

But I thought saying "woot level up" every level is anti ban

Edited by Vap0r

On 5/23/2017 at 5:40 PM, sudoinit6 said:

So my anti-ban is "being a horrible coder"? It takes my bots 13 minutes on average to complete TutIsland but my bots aren't getting banned...

I did some ban testing today with tuts and was able to get my % back up to the low 90's, going to try on a massive scale tonight.