Increase in tutorial island bans?

Vap0r

7 minutes ago, daamurda said:

idk whenever i make an acc i do it by hand a fly thru it as fast as possible, they must do something about the patterns a bot can cause

Well its odd,

Typically on a daily basis I create about 2.7k accounts daily, and I can stash them quiet well, I use ~400 accounts daily so I should be stashing 2.3k, but with these bans im seeing maybe 1700 if im lucky I think it is just because I am botting in this alloted window for bans, so tomorrow I will stop tuts around the times bans occur and see if it is the same results 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

Well its odd,

Typically on a daily basis I create about 2.7k accounts daily, and I can stash them quiet well, I use ~400 accounts daily so I should be stashing 2.3k, but with these bans im seeing maybe 1700 if im lucky I think it is just because I am botting in this alloted window for bans, so tomorrow I will stop tuts around the times bans occur and see if it is the same results 

bad proxies 

2 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

If you pm me like 5 of those ips i can tell you if they are the issue. Hard time believing you're getting detected like that. 

The issue isn't with the proxies themselves, I have already proven this point. , the issue is actual bans, not locks, not IP detection, either bans due to a script or due to runescape Closely monitoring tut island during a certain time frame.

Just now, Charlotte said:

Bad proxies? I beg to differ.

It happened to accounts that were created 20 days ago and were not logged in at all after creation.

However, accounts that were logged in once/twice during that 20 days period were not banned. 

When you login to account runescape records your ip, Obviously none of us are absolutely sure how they play your IP into anything but say 30 accounts are made by X Y Z and never been logged on, by 2 accounts made by X Y Z and have been logged on by IP A for the past X amount of days, then it wouldn't be suspicious (unless your ip is flagged) so that could possibly be why they weren't banned, but as I said no body truly knows, most of this topic is theoretical only.

7 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

When you login to account runescape records your ip, Obviously none of us are absolutely sure how they play your IP into anything but say 30 accounts are made by X Y Z and never been logged on, by 2 accounts made by X Y Z and have been logged on by IP A for the past X amount of days, then it wouldn't be suspicious (unless your ip is flagged) so that could possibly be why they weren't banned, but as I said no body truly knows, most of this topic is theoretical only.

In the current scenario, 500 accounts have been made via rotating ip (A1,A2,A3,A4,A5). I have more ips. Just a simple interpretation.
So the list goes like this.

Account 1 - A1, Account 2 - A2..... Account 6 - A1.... so on and so forth.
Time taken between each account made per ip is approx 12-15mins. Hence it's safe to assume that only 4 accounts are made per hour.

And occasionally any account from random is picked from the list to be logged in after creation via IP B1 only.

Accounts banned are those that did not logged in at all. And bans are manual. From the info I've gathered from the chatbox.

Hence, I can also safely say that it's not the proxy issues. But rather how accounts that were botted and stagnant are subjected to checks? No solid idea, just my views.

8 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

In the current scenario, 500 accounts have been made via rotating ip (A1,A2,A3,A4,A5). I have more ips. Just a simple interpretation.
So the list goes like this.

Account 1 - A1, Account 2 - A2..... Account 6 - A1.... so on and so forth.
Time taken between each account made per ip is approx 12-15mins. Hence it's safe to assume that only 4 accounts are made per hour.

And occasionally any account from random is picked from the list to be logged in after creation via IP B1 only.

Accounts banned are those that did not logged in at all. And bans are manual. From the info I've gathered from the chatbox.

Hence, I can also safely say that it's not the proxy issues. But rather how accounts that were botted and stagnant are subjected to checks? No solid idea, just my views.

So if you were gathering data here the best things to look for is this:

Make 500 accounts
Collect the following information: Account creation date:time. IP Used. Last logged in
Then export this into excel (or anything really), filter by only banned accounts
So 500 accounts... 250 are banned
Out of 250 banned see What IP was banned the most, see what happened between time created and last used..

If time created and time last used, this is probably what happened,
Since you're using rotating proxies in the middle of creation it rotated thus Creation IP and Tut ip is completely different which means the account will be locked.

So you remove all the "locked" accounts and you're stuck with X amount of bans
Then you can see what IP(s) are getting most bans, or the time frame which bans mostly occur

After doing all of this data collection and seeing there really is no pattern what so ever besides 1 thing.
The MAJORITY of most of my tutorial island bans are around the same time the massive ban wave hits daily

Edited by Vap0r

32 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Bad proxies? I beg to differ.

It happened to accounts that were created 20 days ago and were not logged in at all after creation.

However, accounts that were logged in once/twice during that 20 days period were not banned. 

How do you know they werent instantly banned if you didnt log into them? Maybe the proxies you -checked- the accounts with were flagged. Thus leaving the ones that had already been logged into passed the ip check and not vulnerable to the flagged checking ips? Just a theory

Edited by dmmslaver

11 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

So if you were gathering data here the best things to look for is this:

Make 500 accounts
Collect the following information: Account creation date:time. IP Used. Last logged in
Then export this into excel (or anything really), filter by only banned accounts
So 500 accounts... 250 are banned
Out of 250 banned see What IP was banned the most, see what happened between time created and last used..

If time created and time last used, this is probably what happened,
Since you're using rotating proxies in the middle of creation it rotated thus Creation IP and Tut ip is completely different which means the account will be locked.

So you remove all the "locked" accounts and you're stuck with X amount of bans
Then you can see what IP(s) are getting most bans, or the time frame which bans mostly occur

After doing all of this data collection and seeing there really is no pattern what so ever besides 1 thing.
The MAJORITY of most of my tutorial island bans are around the same time the massive ban wave hits daily

I have done a bunch of data collection since I've started making accounts.

Things recorded were as mentioned.

A point to note is that all accounts are made with the same creation ip and completed tut with that same ip. Since I have control over the ip. Hence, there are no locked accounts. 
So I am only dealing with bans.

Bans are mostly at 10-10.30am jagex time. Bans are manual, after X days. None were banned on the day of creation nor within the week of creation.

Some IPs are getting more bans than the rest, so I have removed them and only be used 2-3days later. However does not show signs of a flagged ip.

I am still making more accounts while playing with around bans.