Increase in tutorial island bans?

Vap0r

27 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I have close to 300 tut accounts made from approx 20 days ago. Unused and rested for 20 days. All wiped out yesterday when I try to use them for the bot farms.

I had the same problem, I was only using 3 of the accounts to buy stuff in bulk from the ge, did not bot at all, but they all got banned too, thankfully I had transferred all the items off the accounts before it happened

36 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

Yeah that's what i've figured , most are about locks which is easily bypassable, but it only seems I am getting bans at or around the time of a ban wave, so im assuming either it's a script issue, however literally everyone's over all success rate for tutorial island has gone down, realistically it was around 95% success a few months ago, now you might be lucky in the 75 % range.

Bots could of been "marked" before they complete tutorial island, and if they do a delay ban it wouldn't hit until you logged into the account for the first time.

I had logged into the accounts quite a few times, but I never botted them.. well I dont really care, lost 5m. (price i paid for the accounts) But yea hopefully this wipes out big bot farms and increases the rate of 07 gp :P

Just now, Kind said:

I had the same problem, I was only using 3 of the accounts to buy stuff in bulk from the ge, did not bot at all, but they all got banned too, thankfully I had transferred all the items off the accounts before it happened

I had logged into the accounts quite a few times, but I never botted them.. well I dont really care, lost 5m. (price i paid for the accounts) But yea hopefully this wipes out big bot farms and increases the rate of 07 gp :P

If you frequently logged in, how long did it take for all the accounts to get banned? Was it instantly or incrementally 

Just now, ExoticQuester said:

Would this be a good time for me to start making fresh accounts and putting them through tut island by hand and selling them in bulk? Wondering how many I could do per hour lol

It's not worth it, all of the account shops now n days are automatic so they will beat you out all the time lol, plus would you waste 8-10 minutes of your time per account for only $.20 ?

4 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

Show me feasible proof of 3900 accounts created on 5/ 21

Mn7DDaS.png

Just now, Vap0r said:

It's not worth it, all of the account shops now n days are automatic so they will beat you out all the time lol, plus would you waste 8-10 minutes of your time per account for only $.20 ?

My vps has 16 cores and works for 5o cents an hour. Hes right.

1 minute ago, Vap0r said:

True, But I'm betting I could probably do 15 accounts an hour, at 200k each = 3m/hr. On par with Zulrah haha.

Plus if all the automatic shops are just getting slapped with bans maybe there's an opening in the market :P

Just now, Vap0r said:

Showing 2 captcha really isnt the feasible proof, was thinking more of like a database or even a excel document with all of the accounts, time of creation, last used, etc.

Showing 1 page of accs would be less proof imo. Or you want me to upload a list of acc names? XD 

Fucking database or excel. Like custom protocol storage isn't even an option. SMH. 

Just now, ExoticQuester said:

True, But I'm betting I could probably do 15 accounts an hour, at 200k each = 3m/hr. On par with Zulrah haha.

Plus if all the automatic shops are just getting slapped with bans maybe there's an opening in the market :P

some people want them hand done. 

1 minute ago, ExoticQuester said:

If shops get bans, bans typically only occur in a 3 hour window so you have 21 hours of making 15 bots per hour per server x however many servers they have, vs you.

Your only selling point would be they are hand done, but typically not many people care about these.

Edited by Vap0r

1 minute ago, Vap0r said:

If shops get bans, bans typically only occur in a 3 hour window so you have 21 hours of making 15 bots per hour per server x however many servers they have, vs you.

Your only selling point would be they are hand done, but typically not many people care about these.

Well shit, looks like I'm not going to be a millionaire this year.