APA AIO Miner

Apaec

18 hours ago, Iwandesjon said:

Wasnt really thinking about the banking option, i mean like it does not enter the guild it just tries to mine the rock from outside and it say's you can't reach that! after the first time banking

http://prntscr.com/lksesp

Ah right, hmm. It will definitely work with dropping if you start it inside the guild. Since the rocks are right up against the walls, I could see why this might be a problem. Annoyingly I cannot see a nice solution to this as the code is designed to work on the largest percentile of rocks in the game and this location falls in the minority. The reason for this is because the area generated simply surrounds the bounding rocks and does not account for unreachable terrain. Perhaps there might be a way for me to check for this and create a poly area, not sure. For now, I'd strongly suggest mining elsewhere if you want to use banking!

-Apa

4 hours ago, Apaec said:

Ah right, hmm. It will definitely work with dropping if you start it inside the guild. Since the rocks are right up against the walls, I could see why this might be a problem. Annoyingly I cannot see a nice solution to this as the code is designed to work on the largest percentile of rocks in the game and this location falls in the minority. The reason for this is because the area generated simply surrounds the bounding rocks and does not account for unreachable terrain. Perhaps there might be a way for me to check for this and create a poly area, not sure. For now, I'd strongly suggest mining elsewhere if you want to use banking!

-Apa

Allright thanks for your response man! For now i will mine somewhere else hope you will find a solution anyhow!

[ERROR][Bot #1][11/22 10:38:29 AM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.emu.EmuClient.getConfigs1()[I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Configs.get(xf:27)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Settings.isShiftDropActive(vi:78)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Inventory$2.execute(gf:80)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(ip:250)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(ip:119)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(qg:317)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Inventory.iIIiiiiiiIII(gf:179)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Inventory.dropAllExcept(gf:97)
    at uk.co.ramyun.miner.core.Main.onLoop(n:95)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zf:110)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Don't know if this is because it's thursday or not, some other scripts are working fine for me atm.

6 hours ago, BottedUnited89 said:

[ERROR][Bot #1][11/22 10:38:29 AM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.emu.EmuClient.getConfigs1()[I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Configs.get(xf:27)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Settings.isShiftDropActive(vi:78)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Inventory$2.execute(gf:80)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(ip:250)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(ip:119)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(qg:317)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Inventory.iIIiiiiiiIII(gf:179)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Inventory.dropAllExcept(gf:97)
    at uk.co.ramyun.miner.core.Main.onLoop(n:95)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zf:110)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Don't know if this is because it's thursday or not, some other scripts are working fine for me atm.

Hey - looks like this was caused by the game update today - issues are normal after an OSRS release. Thanks for flagging it though!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 8:10 PM, hustl3r said:

when all ores are mined, it tends to click the mined rock just after its mined, been mining for 1.5minute and i got a full chat box with 'there is currently no ore available in this rock'

this is at ardougne 3 rocks spawn

and on mirror mode

Hmm, this could be an issue caused by mirror. Does this also happen in stealth injection?

Apa

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 12:10 PM, hustl3r said:

when all ores are mined, it tends to click the mined rock just after its mined, been mining for 1.5minute and i got a full chat box with 'there is currently no ore available in this rock'

this is at ardougne 3 rocks spawn

and on mirror mode

This happens to me also. It reclicks the empty rock almost every time except for here and there where it gets it right, lol. Using mirror mode. Really hope there is a fix for this cause the script would be great otherwise. Using at rimmington mine at the first copper rocks when you walk into the mine.

Edited by assaulted

9 hours ago, assaulted said:

This happens to me also. It reclicks the empty rock almost every time except for here and there where it gets it right, lol. Using mirror mode. Really hope there is a fix for this cause the script would be great otherwise. Using at rimmington mine at the first copper rocks when you walk into the mine.

Not sure why it would do this - have you tried in stealth injection?

Apa

1 hour ago, assaulted said:

No I don't use stealth due to the perceived increased ban rate. Thanks though ^^

I don't think there is much of a difference, but who knows. There's no data to suggest either way :)

The reason I suggested giving it a go in SI is because it is much more reliable than mirror. They both share the same API, so in an ideal world the same script code would behave the same on both clients, but in reality SI is much smoother. Since they share the API, there is nothing I can do to make it work on mirror (if it is having issues) - that is down to the developers.

Best

Apa