APA AIO Miner

Apaec

On 9/25/2020 at 7:05 AM, jimmmy23 said:

Bug Report:

The rock selection does not appear to be working anymore.

When I load the script near rocks I don't see the drawn squares like in your original post and I am unable to add rocks to mine.

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know :) Did you follow the 'Setup Guide' process here: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/122438-apa-aio-miner/

In the mean time, i'll take a look .

Apa

6 hours ago, localbot said:

how can i get this sexy ass script 

Should be free for VIP+ users :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 4:47 AM, Apaec said:

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. I'll test there.

It was doing the same thing in the mining guild for iron, if it clicks it while theres no ore it sits for a couple of seconds then clicks another rock. still works but is a little early on the clicking it seems like haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, josh111620 said:

Is there a way to manually type in the rocks somewhere? So every time I start the script, it mines that one thing?

Or to disable the logging off so I can run another script right after?

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Currently the only way to select what to mine is using the mouse on startup (see instructions on the front page of this thread). As for disabling the logging off, this likely shouldn't happen - i've made a note of this.

Cheers

Apa

thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

about the logging off... sorry I was thinking about the smelting script right after I was referring to this mining one, and didn't even realize it because I was using the smelting/smithing one at the time.  I don't remember if the miner logs off once the goal is achieved? but that's what I referring to and not a random bug. 

I'm not sure if OSBOT limits what you can do in a script. But maybe having the smelter create a txt file and then allowing a user to un // // those commands? And if nothing is uncommented, then it asks for input?  Or maybe changing a variable from False to True? I'm a little at a loss at how to do it with the miner however. There's a lot of mineable rocks within runescape. I suppose the same method could be done if the user is paying attention when they select the rocks?
Since their antibot system uses machine learning, I'm trying to diversify the variety of actions within a single logged in session using another program, kind of botting the bots XD... I think it might help prolong the inevitable ban hammer.

There's a lot of things I don't know and that's why I use already made bots. I really appreciate it, thank you!
(sorry if the advice was unwanted, I'm up a little later than I should be and I get easily obsessed with ideas)

Edited by josh111620

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

I'm not entirely sure with what you mean still - do you mean you'd like to configure a script without interacting with the UI? Cheers

Yes. You said this isn't a feature yet though. But if you decide to add it, I think it could be pretty quick to add, without much or any rewrite.