Dsipute against FaxeKondi

IlliniGuy

Disputed member: @FaxeKondi

Thread Link: 

Explanation: Talked to his friend @Vicfre to do 9-60 hunter and he told me to use his friend @FaxeKondi. Vicfre said they worked together so I thought I could trust FaxeKondi. He ended up taking the 4.5m for the service plus wiping my bank.

Evidence:

(hidden)

59 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

Fakekondi was a ban evader and was already banned today. However, out of curiousity did Vicfre say Kondi was his worker? The screenshots just say my buddy can do the hunter are you ok with that and you agreed. 

Did you pay vicfre the gp for the hunter too? (Did you pay the GP before the service)

I just put the gp on the acc before the service started. He never said he was his worker, but that they were working together.

7 hours ago, Vicfre said:

I didnt recieve the money and im in a big shock as you that Faxe Kondi were a ban evader and scamquit cause he were very kind with me. We had each others phone numbers and stuff. But i decided to block all contact with him after the ban and apologied to all the people i said to trust Faxe Kondi :/

19 hours ago, IlliniGuy said:

I just put the gp on the acc before the service started. He never said he was his worker, but that they were working together.

Speaking to staff team and waiting for @whipz to post his new dispute with all of his evidence

Until this is not resolved, Vicfre will remain in TWC.

53 minutes ago, Vicfre said:

Im also a VICTIM? How come i refund shit that he scammed them for? Yes i said i was "partner" with him cause were about to make a thread together which we didnt. At the time they ordered it was on HIS thread not mine

As @Saiyan pointed out, we'll be waiting on whipz's disputee so we can review that evidence and make a decision on both disputes. Until then, you will remain TWC. 

Becareful who you call a partner next time. If i tell people said person is my partner but i still dont have a thread with him, they'll probably trust him just because of what i said, which is the case so far. 

Just now, Decode said:

As @Saiyan pointed out, we'll be waiting on whipz's disputee so we can review that evidence and make a decision on both disputes. Until then, you will remain TWC. 

Becareful who you call a partner next time. If i tell people said person is my partner but i still dont have a thread with him, they'll probably trust him just because of what i said, which is the case so far. 

I understand and if i knew he was a ban evader i wouldnt call him my "partner" but he seemed nice and stuff and still after the ban he talked nice to me but refused to talk with him

38 minutes ago, Vicfre said:

But why should i "pay back" bank lost 

In the thread in TOS it says

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

So not my "problem" they have money in bank :D

Yeah you're right, but you will possibly be held responsible for the services placed.