Looking for a goldfarming mentor

Magerange

1 hour ago, Magerange said:

Title says it all - looking for a goldfarming mentor to ask a few questions / consult mainly regarding vps & proxies. Can be done via PM.

I can pay with dank memes if needed.

there are threads on osbot that will help you.

you need to learn about few things:

botting>scripts

proxy

vps (server)

when you know those things you will know the basics of botting. you can find them as i said around here.

to the other who are posting on this thread. this aint spam topic so why trying to get your shitty posts up?

like i always say to meself. search yourself before you ask someone to do it. take some time to learn like everyone did to learn goldfarming, making scripts etc.

you can add me skype: dutchkazemaru if you have some questions but im not someone who will help you for hours and hours.

also atm i dont have time but feel free to add me and ask me tomorrow EU time.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

there are threads on osbot that will help you.

you need to learn about few things:

botting>scripts

proxy

vps (server)

when you know those things you will know the basics of botting. you can find them as i said around here.

to the other who are posting on this thread. this aint spam topic so why trying to get your shitty posts up?

like i always say to meself. search yourself before you ask someone to do it. take some time to learn like everyone did to learn goldfarming, making scripts etc.

you can add me skype: dutchkazemaru if you have some questions but im not someone who will help you for hours and hours.

also atm i dont have time but feel free to add me and ask me tomorrow EU time.

Appreciate! However, this is not the info that I was looking for.
To be more specific, I was more regarding to this thread that was made 2 months ago. More specifically this post:

Therefore - I am looking for a solution to bypass this.

Edited by Magerange

if you're looking to make tutorial accounts to sell them buy a private script from someone (pref scripter 2/3 rank).

make sure its not the same walking every account ask him to make different patterns to lower the chance of getting flagged.

i do not use any proxy since i suicide bot the accounts i use.

a proxy can work fine and it is an investment you need to make.

try to buy proxies from sites instead of forums (they are a bit more expensive but you have more chance that they arent used for runescape).

if this is not your question please tell me what it is.

6 minutes ago, Magerange said:

Appreciate! However, this is not the info that I was looking for.
To be more specific, I was more regarding to this thread that was made 2 months ago. More specifically this post:

Therefore - I am looking for a solution to bypass this.

10 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

if you're looking to make tutorial accounts to sell them buy a private script from someone (pref scripter 2/3 rank).

make sure its not the same walking every account ask him to make different patterns to lower the chance of getting flagged.

i do not use any proxy since i suicide bot the accounts i use.

a proxy can work fine and it is an investment you need to make.

try to buy proxies from sites instead of forums (they are a bit more expensive but you have more chance that they arent used for runescape).

if this is not your question please tell me what it is.

I guess that covers my question too.

Problem - getting banned very quickly with automated bans using (within upcomming 24 - 48 hours) proxies.

7 minutes ago, fstyle said:

I actually thought you were already doing very good, and doesnt need any help

This is literally the only thing I can't figure out and holds me back atm.

I've even began writing my own scripts with zero Java or other language knowledge lol.

Edited by Magerange