Looking for a goldfarming mentor

Magerange

What are you talking about, lads?

All I need is someone (who farms on a daily basis) to give me pointers regarding choosing right proxies & vps. With current set-up I am getting banned within 24 - 48 hours which is very painful and not profitable even with low end methods such as flax picking.

Just now, Magerange said:

All I need is someone (who farms on a daily basis) to give me pointers regarding choosing right proxies & vps. With current set-up I am getting banned within 24 - 48 hours which is very painful and not profitable even with low end methods such as flax picking.

I have 8 accounts running rn, not one banned in over a week :D running 24/7 aswell

9 minutes ago, Magerange said:

That is exactly what anyone successful wants to happen to you.

Nobody with anything useful to say is going to help you. If you receive help and progress anywhere into gold farming, you bring more gold into the game which is indirectly competition for the person helping you. I want you to fail, same as everyone else farming. The faster you get banned the less gold you can sell.

• Like 3

Just now, jackshow said:

Nobody with anything useful to say is going to help you. If you receive help and progress anywhere into gold farming, you bring more gold into the game which is indirectly competition for the person helping you. I want you to fail, same as everyone else farming. The faster you get banned the less gold you can sell.

Good point. Fair enough.

3 minutes ago, jackshow said:

:think:

Edited by SSJG