APA Rune Sudoku

Apaec

8 hours ago, Nasheequa said:

https://gyazo.com/dceda657106711613e4a18d795109d82 this is what's showing up in the logger when it gets to the menu for buying the runes, it's setup to buy nature runes and cosmics

Ooh perfect, ok - any chance you have a text copy of that trace rather than a screenshot? (So that I can reverse it and see where the problem lies)

Thanks for helping out:)

Apa

For some reason it wouldnt let me copy it but I'll try again

Okay so I'm literally unable to copy/paste the logger because that freezes as well because it's apart of the osbot client, so i can't get you the full logger but it gets stuck right as it ends the dialogue to open the shop and buy the runes, i might be able to setup my gyazo to record it as a gif in order to show you but it'll be a minute to get the right timing on it. 

Edited by Nasheequa
Idk

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2018 at 6:11 PM, Nasheequa said:

Okay so I'm literally unable to copy/paste the logger because that freezes as well because it's apart of the osbot client, so i can't get you the full logger but it gets stuck right as it ends the dialogue to open the shop and buy the runes, i might be able to setup my gyazo to record it as a gif in order to show you but it'll be a minute to get the right timing on it. 

Just saw your edit - going to do a test run today and try and determine the cause of the issue!

Apa

UPDATE!

Version 1.01

• Fixed store dimension issue causing script to crash
  • Implemented Buy-50 instead of Buy-10. The script will now buy out the runes faster!

-Apa

On 5/18/2018 at 6:11 PM, Nasheequa said:

Issue has been fixed in version 1.01 (see above). Thank you kindly for reporting this to me.

Apa

On 5/28/2018 at 10:15 AM, ronald952 said:

Hi 
Can someone conform if this script is working?

I can confirm the script is working as of version 1.01, which should be released within the next 24h :)

Edited by Apaec

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...