APA Rune Sudoku

Apaec

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

If you originally were looking for a trial, apologies that I didn't see this sooner!

-Apa

No worries at all. Is there any antiban functionality? I had the idea that occasionally messing up a solve would add some protection but I'm not all that familiar with what they look for, just a thought.

On 11/16/2018 at 9:47 PM, blackdart13 said:

No worries at all. Is there any antiban functionality? I had the idea that occasionally messing up a solve would add some protection but I'm not all that familiar with what they look for, just a thought.

Hey! There's not much that can be added to the script (or any script really) in the way of anti-ban. You can customise exactly how the puzzle is solved (row by row, piece by piece, etc), as well as the solve speed (note that this slider is continuous). By nature this script already solves sudoku puzzles faster than possible by a human, so I would assume it to me riskier than other scripts, but there is no hard evidence of this.

Apa

On 11/16/2018 at 3:01 PM, raikzun420 said:

Is there any proggies other then the 10minute one?
Im pretty interested in this ^^ (Dont activate trial for me me just yet) hehe

I haven't had any other shared screenshots, sorry about that :(

Also, remember that the profits displayed in that screenshot may be inaccurate as the prices of these runes fluctuates a lot

-Apa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, tk0 said:

before i do quests and request trial, what amount of gold should i start with for a good trial run?

update: im kinda poor with only 200k gold right now in game lol

I'm not sure if the method is currently profitable, and you may need a little more than 200k to start with. You can always try with 200k, but you would have to do trips to the GE regularly.

The script spends roughly 500-600k gp per hour with the usual rune configuration :)

-Apa