APA Rune Sudoku

Apaec

30 minutes ago, Shiky said:

Is this even profitable right now?

Should be! The prices of runes fluctuate quite a lot though, so it can't be guarenteed!

8 hours ago, trivers said:

Since I am a little bioch. Is it possible to just have it display the puzzle solved, and let us actually do the moving of the pieces?

Thinking about it, you could always just play/pause the script whenever you need it to generate a solution, and if you select the 'show visualiser' setting in the ui, that might help you too, as well as the overlay.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Should be! The prices of runes fluctuate quite a lot though, so it can't be guarenteed!

Thinking about it, you could always just play/pause the script whenever you need it to generate a solution, and if you select the 'show visualiser' setting in the ui, that might help you too, as well as the overlay.

I don't know how you guys are compensated, but a runedoku solver (Not automated), would be a good ViP script. Saying of course that you are compensated for that in some way.

19 minutes ago, trivers said:

I don't know how you guys are compensated, but a runedoku solver (Not automated), would be a good ViP script. Saying of course that you are compensated for that in some way.

We don't get anything from releasing VIP+ scripts! It's just like a having a free script, only users get annoyed and occasionally hostile when things are not working to their expectations!!

It could be a cool idea though, there are a bunch of scripts which could be useful but do not actually interact with the game, such as Zulrah helpers too.

Apa

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

We don't get anything from releasing VIP+ scripts! It's just like a having a free script, only users get annoyed and occasionally hostile when things are not working to their expectations!!

It could be a cool idea though, there are a bunch of scripts which could be useful but do not actually interact with the game, such as Zulrah helpers too.

Apa

Thats dumb honestly, but whatever. 

If you can shoot me a trial, I bet I end up buying.

• Like 1