Loc30s

Full Time Quester

I am offering myself as a Quester. I realize that I lack feedback, in that case I am offering my service at a lower price than usual.

I am currently on break from school, and I don't have a job. So I am basically home 24/7. Meaning i am available damn near 24/7, lol.

I can provide fast & efficient service, excellent quality for what you're paying for, and update you on your status whenever you ask.

I live in New York, meaning I'm in the Eastern Time Zone.

Due to my low feedback, i will only take orders of quests. I'm not going to do mini-games/power leveling yet, because i wouldn't even trust anyone with 0 feedback to be on my account for a long period of time.

Add my Skype to talk business : Zankz600

If you don't have Skype, you can Message me via PM.

Edited by Loc30s

3 hours ago, Loc30s said:

I am offering myself as a Quester. I realize that I lack feedback, in that case I am offering my service at a lower price than usual.

I am currently on break from school, and I don't have a job. So I am basically home 24/7. Meaning i am available damn near 24/7, lol.

I can provide fast & efficient service, excellent quality for what you're paying for, and update you on your status whenever you ask.

I live in New York, meaning I'm in the Eastern Time Zone.

Due to my low feedback, i will only take orders of quests. I'm not going to do mini-games/power leveling yet, because i wouldn't even trust anyone with 0 feedback to be on my account for a long period of time.

Add my Skype to talk business : Zankz600

If you don't have Skype, you can Message me via PM.

protip: get a job, questing makes shit money, only do it if you enjoy it, if you have lot of time on your hand, idle & cba to get a shit job even as a fast food faggot

be a webcam model inserting strange objects into your orifices, i hear that they make some $ LAWL

in all seriousness: you need to open a thread with T&C if you want start a questing service

Edited by gearing