Just for ur infomation ********as

lolmandro

Just now, RetroBot said:

So you're going to scam an innocent person who has done absolutely nothing to you? How is that going to be fair to them? If you didn't scam then make an appeal, but I think creating this thread has ruined any chance you had to get unbanned.

I understand you but no. that doesnt work at the end of the day.

ive seen it myself now. the way to go is scamquitting on the right time before you get fucked over. take a look at pogba or zerker

Zerker got banned for making a joke about swatting that maldesto took serious and his excuse was ''scamquitting'' Zerker wasnt a scammer or scamquit at all. 

but ye i cba to appeal n shit cuz it doesnt work. 

15 minutes ago, lolmandro said:

I get banned because i ''stole'' 35m when all the accounts are in his position and im down 12m

Being legit and fair doesnt work. so expect me back soon on a different ip just to scamquit over and over again no point being legit just to get threated like this lmfao

ceeya all soon goofys

Yo bro what's you Skype?

19 minutes ago, lolmandro said:

I get banned because i ''stole'' 35m when all the accounts are in his position and im down 12m

Being legit and fair doesnt work. so expect me back soon on a different ip just to scamquit over and over again no point being legit just to get threated like this lmfao

ceeya all soon goofys

gg ez

Reported for ban evading

Edited by SuikaBooty

2 minutes ago, Darren said:

Because recovering accounts, taking in-game GP without making IRL payments and ruining people's accounts isn't scamming.

Right... are you perhaps on fucking drugs or just plain in-denial and moronic?

He did that because he got a rigged ban on his name and lost a reputation of 200+ feedback. dont act as if you wouldnt do the same retard

3 minutes ago, YuhhMauls said:

Yo bro what's you Skype?

nurvael.sythe for now. hehe

1 minute ago, SuikaBooty said:

gg ez

go make ur 5k to pay ur family so u can see dem again lmfao last 1 that laughs laughs best ********a

18 minutes ago, lolmandro said:

ceeya all soon goofys

So in protest of being banned for scamming... you're going to scam? :???:

• Like 3

Just now, Darren said:

Still brands him a scammer you pre-pubescent dweeb lmfao! 

You're a hypocrite and you're the only retarded soul here bud, be gone dweeb

Ok so your saying you wouldnt scam after you get a permanent ip ban thats totally unfair and doesnt make sense

ok buddy you must be a special 1

3 minutes ago, lolmandro said:

He did that because he got a rigged ban on his name and lost a reputation of 200+ feedback. dont act as if you wouldnt do the same retard

nurvael.sythe for now. hehe

go make ur 5k to pay ur family so u can see dem again lmfao last 1 that laughs laughs best ********a

Well it's true I am in debt, but I still talk to my family lul

You can call me a liar on that one :doge: