EZ Logic V2

k9thebeast

Botter Logic:

1. I want a private script because its going to get me less bans! I know this because I'm the smartest person on this planet.
2. I'm willing to purchase this private script knowing full well that OSBot only gives minimum support for private script disputes.
3. Depending on circumstances, I will accept offers from the cheapest bidder because I want to save money.
4. I'm going to do absolutely no research into previous work, customer feedback, or look at any history whatsoever to make an informed decision. 
5. My private script idea is very original and unique, nobody in the 15 year history of this game has thought of it before. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Alek said:

Botter Logic:

1. I want a private script because its going to get me less bans! I know this because I'm the smartest person on this planet.
2. I'm willing to purchase this private script knowing full well that OSBot only gives minimum support for private script disputes.
3. Depending on circumstances, I will accept offers from the cheapest bidder because I want to save money.
4. I'm going to do absolutely no research into previous work, customer feedback, or look at any history whatsoever to make an informed decision. 
5. My private script idea is very original and unique, nobody in the 15 year history of this game has thought of it before. 

Alek Logic:

1. Lets let Private scripters sell scripts but not regulate them. 
  2. Lets create rules after disputes are made and then close the dispute and reference the newly made rules
  3. Let scripters who dont deliver promised scripts walk away free with customers money.
  4. Promise to have the scripter finish the script for customer -- scripter deletes customer on skype -- does not respond
  5. Lets let private scripters redistribute customers private scripts that were half written and not delivered to them
  6. Lets let private scripters redistribute customers code and logic that was sent to the scripter for the unfinished script
Edited by k9thebeast

5 minutes ago, Alek said:

Botter Logic:

calm down there mr sarcasm :doge: 

Just now, k9thebeast said:

Alek Logic:

1. Lets let Private scripters sell scripts but not regulate them. 
  2. Lets create rules after disputes are made and then close the dispute and reference the newly made rules
  3. Let scripters who dont deliver promised scripts walk away free with customers money.
  4. Promise to have the scripter finish the script for customer -- scripter deletes customer on skype -- does not respond

Alek's actual logic:

1. We are not taking a fee for private scripts. If the community wants, we will accept a cut (like other botting communities) and then pursue full regulation.
2. The rules were informally announced a while back. I was the only one who was willing to help you and work to come to a resolution. Last time I go out of my way to help someone here.
3. The resolution to the dispute was the scripter to deliver the script within 2 weeks. I told you to tell me if that didn't happen. You didn't follow up, so it's your fault.
4. Once again, you didn't tell me this. Instead you complain about it months later and still decide to attack the only person on these forums who could help you.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alek said:

Alek's actual logic:

1. We are not taking a fee for private scripts. If the community wants, we will accept a cut (like other botting communities) and then pursue full regulation.
2. The rules were informally announced a while back. I was the only one who was willing to help you and work to come to a resolution. Last time I go out of my way to help someone here.
3. The resolution to the dispute was the scripter to deliver the script within 2 weeks. I told you to tell me if that didn't happen. You didn't follow up, so it's your fault.
4. Once again, you didn't tell me this. Instead you complain about it months later and still decide to attack the only person on these forums who could help you.

1. So lets lets get people get scammed!
  2. You announced the rules AFTER MY DISPUTE WAS OPENED. - you were not the only one willing to help me. You can go read the dispute again. Here it is for your reference.
  3. I dont want him to finish the script. I want a refund. I dont need him to finish the script, it took me 2 days to finish it. And you are not responsive to me at all.

4. Extreme is a scammer. Because of your rules and inability to moderate he was not only allowed to scam me but scam again. You should be held responsible to not only fix his broken scripts that you allow on the SDN but refund the customers he scammed after me (which includes another 200m scam that will be posted).
Edited by k9thebeast

This was the resolution:

I do expect Extreme Scripts to follow up and try to remedy the issues you are having; it would be very unbecoming of a Scripter 3 otherwise. Please allow him a week or two to try and catch-up (provided he is physically able to). If you are still having major issues, please contact me. 

You said he still didn't deliver the script, however you didn't tell that to me. You don't get what you wanted, you get what we all agreed to in the settlement. That's like winning a settlement of $50,000, then refusing the money and saying "I wanted a million dollars".  

You should be held responsible to not only fix his broken scripts that you allow on the SDN.... 

LOL! Or I could just remove all the scripters, remove private scripts, and only sell official SDN scripts. I'd make way more money and not have to deal with all the drama. :cash:

3 minutes ago, Alek said:

This was the resolution:

You said he still didn't deliver the script, however you didn't tell that to me. You don't get what you wanted, you get what we all agreed to in the settlement. That's like winning a settlement of $50,000, then refusing the money and saying "I wanted a million dollars".  

LOL! Or I could just remove all the scripters, remove private scripts, and only sell official SDN scripts. I'd make way more money and not have to deal with all the drama. :cash:

Remove all the scripts and run a monopoly and do the shmoney dance :ditto:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Alek said:

This was the resolution:

Fam, you ain't gonna remove scripters or private scripts, too many users would migrate to other platforms for OSBot to last another year with the profits it currently has.

Don't need to get into the drama either, these kids make new accounts every week when they scamquit.