QMiner

Cloxygen

16 hours ago, bushleague69 said:

From what I've ran it does the job well. Any chance it can bank from barb village to edgevile? trying to get that untapped coal lol.

so it does work, but sometimes it accidentally attacks the barbarians and then proceeds to mine leading to my death :( but still really nice bot :)

On 1/5/2019 at 1:23 PM, SmoknAceX said:

Broken in the members mining guild. It goes up to deposit box and ends script. Thank you for the great script. Account over 3 months old and no ban on this script yet. (used in moderation with plenty manual breaks and also babysitting while playing call of duty and drinking coffee)

Just submitted update, fixed this and some other bugs. Also new paint.

Edited by Cloxygen

Hi, this script is great but sometimes while mining iron ore, it tries to drop all the ores and it seems to misclick and instead clicks to use the ore then proceeds to use the ore on the whole inventory. If there was a failsafe method to this it would be great also maybe a change of pattern when dropping? 

for example at the moment, it goes from right to left but there could be several patterns like going left to right, going right, down, left, up (box drop), etc to make it seem more inconsitent and human-like? 

overall, the script is awesome and thank you so much for your effort! 

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing I can see wrong thatll get you banned after a short period of time using this is the clicks arnt delayed at all. If you could possibly add a click delay timer that would make this script very nice.

On 1/19/2019 at 2:09 AM, yippiedippie said:

Its dropping my ore not banking it lol

There's an option in bottom left corner to "Bank" and or "Drop"

8 hours ago, elthree said:

im having an issue where when it drops some inventories it gets caught on a random iron ore that prevents it from continued drop or mine. it has the ore highlighted and isn't able to shift drop it.

I would recommend using mining guild if you can access it. Lots of iron spots to mine and bank right near by. More human like in my opinion.

• Cloxygen changed the title to QMiner