Odds of getting a recently bought account unbanned

Irvo

• 3 weeks later...

Jagex doesn't do perma bans. I've been playing Runescape since 2004, and all of my accounts that were "permanently" banned, were unbanned ~2-4 years later. They were classified as permanently banned. And there was no notice of the unbans. But even in 2007scape, I was permanently banned in ~2013 on my main account, and just recently noticed it has been unbanned. 

Edited by bottingbandit

On 2017. 04. 29. at 0:12 PM, Irvo said:

Title pretty much says it, and yeah I am aware you shouldn't bot on an account which has some personal wealth to you, I've been through all that :D
So what actually happened is, I purchased an account, botted some shit the same day and it instantly got perm'd the next day, wasn't a long botting session, like 6 hours or so.

What are the odds of getting it unbanned if I manage jagex support to look into it? I mean they should notice all the different IPs that have been on it. Account was bought via MM so 3 people were on it in a short period of time.

i can confirm that they will unban them cause different ip, now unlocking it is a different story.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was in this same situation. I bought an account and botted on it for about 2 days, 4 hours a day. I got permanently banned, however, I got quashed because they said it had been hijacked. You will most likely get your account back. If the OO does not appeal for you, you can do it too. I appealed it myself, and they noticed the IP and banned it again, however, I kept annoying them and made a fake story and one of them believed it.

Edited by Odysseus

On 5/25/2017 at 9:17 AM, silentkiller said:

You're either going to sit on a banned account (which jagex most likely won't unban because of the appeal coming from your ip), or you can ask the original owner to appeal which has a good chance of being successful..

There is a method to bypass this, and I bypassed it with one of my accounts, with the IP that bought it (hijacked one).