Nearly 2k total main price check

BusinessKoala

Has barrows gloves, 203 quest points, all lunars, ancients unlocked, an amazing house worth ~70m with decorations including G altar, altar of occult, and max regen pool.
Most major quests are completed, elf quests except ME2.
Unfortunately void/fire cape have been dropped by a scamming acc trainer.

Edit: I'm the original owner, created the account myself when I was a wee lad ages ago.

Edited by BusinessKoala

9 minutes ago, BusinessKoala said:

Yes it was. sucks nuts because he did good work for me the first time around. Oh well.

Unfortunate circumstances with Zerker, and Yes you should be able to fetch an easy 200M+ on your account. Much better than botting it and catching a ban on your "wee lad" Main Account :D

Nice account, but I don't think you will get as much as you are hoping if you do choose to sell it. I would have a hard time buying an account worth this much from almost everyone(barring a few, super trusted people).

I'm in a similar situation with my main, it's worth so much that I can't see myself being able to sell it anytime soon. I've been thinking about just botting zulrah on it instead of selling it hoping it makes about the same amount before it gets banned, maybe you should consider doing the same?

16 minutes ago, lizzzerd said:

Nice account, but I don't think you will get as much as you are hoping if you do choose to sell it. I would have a hard time buying an account worth this much from almost everyone(barring a few, super trusted people).

I'm in a similar situation with my main, it's worth so much that I can't see myself being able to sell it anytime soon. I've been thinking about just botting zulrah on it instead of selling it hoping it makes about the same amount before it gets banned, maybe you should consider doing the same?

Very good point. I am going to give selling it a try and if not I will try to make money on it. I totally understand the logic that it'd be hard to spend that much.
And for my credibility, anyone could ask Arcus or Divica... I spend tens of thousands with them and don't charge back, but thats probably not much help here lol