This site

SRT

7 minutes ago, SRT said:

I'm new to all this stuff, what does the numbers next to everyone's name mean? Like some people have higher numbers and the the little green +1 or whatever next to people's names. Thanks lol I'm sure I sound like a dummy but that's how ha learn 

There we go buddy your first little green +1 thing. Welcome

numbers are your post count so ull get 1 post for posting this, green things are if someone likes ur post u get +1 trader feedback is if you do a trade with someelse like buying gp etc. Theyll give u a positive feedback. If scam u get nego and mods look into it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luke Reading said:

There we go buddy your first little green +1 thing. Welcome

numbers are your post count so ull get 1 post for posting this, green things are if someone likes ur post u get +1 trader feedback is if you do a trade with someelse like buying gp etc. Theyll give u a positive feedback. If scam u get nego and mods look into it

2 hours ago, Decode said:

eb9b2fad6a12a5d4ee3250103d971898.png
Pretty self explanatory, you get these numbers by completing successful trades/services etc..

d3c5d93eefbd09ad538785c6c8e12b3c.png
These are the amount of likes you've received on your content. Be it a post or a thread. 

Thank you!

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 6:19 PM, SRT said:

I'm new to all this stuff, what does the numbers next to everyone's name mean? Like some people have higher numbers and the the little green +1 or whatever next to people's names. Thanks lol I'm sure I sound like a dummy but that's how ha learn 

Welcome to Osbot first of all.

The Green numbers with the + mean's how "popular" or liked that user's content on the forums is.

The Trader feedback buttons are Positive , neutral, negative in that order. The more checkmarks a person has is the more "trusted" or at least proven to be trusted doing deals on the Forum.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Leaving said:

Welcome to Osbot first of all.

The Green numbers with the + mean's how "popular" or liked that user's content on the forums is.

The Trader feedback buttons are Positive , neutral, negative in that order. The more checkmarks a person has is the more "trusted" or at least proven to be trusted doing deals on the Forum.

Thank you so much