VPS for botting

JARNQ

7 minutes ago, paper said:

i read your post like you were discluding building your own pc, i bought a pc like 3 years ago for 1750$ and it can run 40 bots (with low cpu scripts)

From my point of view it doesn't sound like he wants to build his own pc

@JARNQ He is using the 26.99 € which is really cheap, I would go for that aswell.

Edited by jens4626

52 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

I know how to use both, i was just wondering if there's any performance differencies.

Linux will use vastly less ram at boot compared to windows. Probably some speed improvements as well. But overall, no difference in ram usage for bots themselves. I would go with windows, for ease of use, if you're doing under 10 simultaneously. But paying $30 for a vps windows license is total ass as well. 

Edited by dmmslaver

59 minutes ago, Khanex said:

I don't understand how you guys are able to run around 10-20 without getting banned hella quick... For some reason, I get banned after tut island and an hour of farming. 

Ive been using VPNs too. Don't know what im doing wrong lol.

Any of you guys using custom built gaming PC's to host your bots?

Invest into proxies and not botting tut island bc that will get you banned/locked real quick. if you got lots of accounts running on one ip, ( a vpn only changes your ip, so its still one ip.) they will all be banned bc they are running on the one.

Some people have powerful pc's to run multiple bots, some people invest into a vps to run more bots bc their own computer cant handle it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ritchie said:

Invest into proxies and not botting tut island bc that will get you banned/locked real quick. if you got lots of accounts running on one ip, ( a vpn only changes your ip, so its still one ip.) they will all be banned bc they are running on the one.

Some people have powerful pc's to run multiple bots, some people invest into a vps to run more bots bc their own computer cant handle it.

You think using a VM with a VPN/proxy will be more effective?

also I'm assuming I should just hand tut island? 

Thanks for for your help btw :)