ZERKER SCAMMED AND CLEANED MY BANK!!!

yeahtheboyz

1 minute ago, yeahtheboyz said:

this FKN DOUCH was power leveling my main which had literally everything on it 200-250m worth of items and cash. he trained the account and right before giving it back has fkn cleaned everything and deleted me off skype. GG to the fkn feedback this community has given him. im now out 200m

It sucks. It's a risk you take every time, though.

14 minutes ago, yeahtheboyz said:

this FKN DOUCH was power leveling my main which had literally everything on it 200-250m worth of items and cash. he trained the account and right before giving it back has fkn cleaned everything and deleted me off skype. GG to the fkn feedback this community has given him. im now out 200m

Feel sorry for you...

21 minutes ago, yeahtheboyz said:

man i literally have nothing left, i dont bot gold farm. that took me ages to make and ive legit gone of the feedback of this community.

and after all that you left 250m on your account to receive services on a botting platform? sorry for your loss.

Edited by dragonite3000

11 minutes ago, yeahtheboyz said:

and people on forums still saying "he was a good guy" go neck yourselves

He was a good guy. But every good guy has a price; and for some reason Zerker's price was met (and I'm sure people like you who leave 250m wealth on an account) helped.

Sorry for your loss.

22 minutes ago, yeahtheboyz said:

Bank Pin?

2 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

and after all that you left 250m on your account to receive services on a bitting platform? sorry for your loss.

i dont get why you're being a dik about it all? i left it on there because he had feedback going off even of that plus people reccomending him.