[Community Poll] Official OSBot Scripts

Alek

1 minute ago, Hi G00gle said:

• Who proffits off these scripts, the initial release will get the most buyers, do you get the money?  > The money goes towards OSBot itself, it has been mentioned.

You actually think Alek and the OSBot dev team are just going to develop scripts and not expect to be paid for them????

Just now, k9thebeast said:
  • Who proffits off these scripts, the initial release will get the most buyers, do you get the money?  > The money goes towards OSBot itself, it has been mentioned.

You actually think Alek and the OSBot dev team are just going to develop scripts and not expect to be paid for them????

Why wouldn't they? Seeing as Maldesto probably pays Alek for the development of the client. Alek won't need the income of these scripts.

3 minutes ago, k9thebeast said:

Youre not answering my questions in terms of exactly how the OSBot dev team would be compensated for these scripts as they are benefitting from their positions of authority and not because they spent 1000s of hours promoting their scripts like the other successfull scripters.

Its ok though because I didnt expect you to.

I'm going to put it in my cookie jar and save up enough to buy the new linkin park cd. 

9 minutes ago, Hi G00gle said:

Why wouldn't they? Seeing as Maldesto probably pays Alek for the development of the client. Alek won't need the income of these scripts.

Maldesto is an employee

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Alek said:

I'm going to put it in my cookie jar and save up enough to buy the new linkin park cd. 

Maldesto is an employee

You can joke all you want.... but you're talking about giving the OSBot dev team access to a payday of thousands of dollars. 

1. If you think you can compete in the marketplace

• If you want to provide a working script to the community that is developed by the Staff team. Then make a script developed and maintained by the staff team, such as past teams have developed scripts.

2. If you want to use your admin status to pad your wallets

• then by all means label it "OSBot Official".

3. You still havent answered my bullet points, but continue to avoid them and make jokes. 

Edited by k9thebeast

13 minutes ago, k9thebeast said:

You can joke all you want.... but you're talking about giving the OSBot dev team access to a payday of thousands of dollars. 

1. If you think you can compete in the marketplace

• If you want to provide a working script to the community that is developed by the Staff team. Then make a script developed and maintained by the staff team, such as past teams as developed scripts.

2. If you want to use your admin status to pad your wallets

• then by all means label it "OSBot Official".

3. You still havent answered my bullet points, but continue to avoid them and make jokes. 

Can't wait to pay for 2-3 months of rent, I've been convincing my landlord that paperclips and lint was good enough. 

• Like 2

Why bother making yet another script instead of picking a script thats on the SDN for over 3 years and label it "OSBot" verified? (or 2/3 of them)
We scripters already approved to the terms that if we leave OSBot, Osbot can take our source and maintain it.

but I can understand the point you are trying to make here ^^
It's not really our decision, if the dev team wants to do that, go for it :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Why bother making yet another script instead of picking a script thats on the SDN for over 3 years and label it "OSBot" verified? (or 2/3 of them)
We scripters already approved to the terms that if we leave OSBot, Osbot can take our source and maintain it.

Because he wants to pay his rent... isnt that obvious? Why give another scripter the "OSBot verified" tag when he can give it to himself / his "team"

Edited by k9thebeast

1 minute ago, k9thebeast said:

Just so long as developers cant hire themselves. Which is basically what you've been advocating for for the first 6 pages of this thread.

There is no difference, it would be a company product. You know what k9, I'm going to start charging for CLI and GrandExchange API after this. Not going to charge everyone, just going to charge you. 

• Like 13

12 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Wow i wonder who are the only people which fill such a criteria :think: 

Edited by Final