[Community Poll] Official OSBot Scripts

Alek

• 5 weeks later...

I rather see an auto trial system in the sdn so we can see how long each trial is and use them whenever we want.

pros:

we can use it anytime anywhere

we dont have to spam trial threads or script threads

you cannot abuse it by asking the same script over and over again ( if its possible)

cons

none for us?

i know there are auto trials on a few scripts but they are in the thread instead of sdn.

ontopic:

i dont see any reason why we would need these there are enough scripts that are basic.

1 hour ago, kazemaru said:

I rather see an auto trial system in the sdn so we can see how long each trial is and use them whenever we want.

pros:

we can use it anytime anywhere

we dont have to spam trial threads or script threads

you cannot abuse it by asking the same script over and over again ( if its possible)

cons

none for us?

i know there are auto trials on a few scripts but they are in the thread instead of sdn.

ontopic:

i dont see any reason why we would need these there are enough scripts that are basic.

Auto trials would be nice, however they can easily be abused by creating new forum accounts and re-requesting trials. Perhaps a trial system which required atleast one premium script / vip to be owned could work though?

2 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Auto trials would be nice, however they can easily be abused by creating new forum accounts and re-requesting trials. Perhaps a trial system which required atleast one premium script / vip to be owned could work though?

Yea didnt think of that.

imo people should have purchased atleast one script or been member for atleast a period of time.

i know they could do it with posts but people spam way too much just to get their pc till they can sell.

i know many people have requested this and i dont know why there was no official poll for this

2 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

+1 The VIP requirement would solve the abuse 

Thats because you see vip

i used osbot fee months ago alot so i bought vip to run me botfarm but now im starting again but not into buying vip yet.

3 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

Yea didnt think of that.

imo people should have purchased atleast one script or been member for atleast a period of time.

i know they could do it with posts but people spam way too much just to get their pc till they can sell.

i know many people have requested this and i dont know why there was no official poll for this

Thats because you see vip

i used osbot fee months ago alot so i bought vip to run me botfarm but now im starting again but not into buying vip yet.

Yea. Post count is never a good solution either way because many users do not interact with the forums despite being legitimate.

There's no perfect solution; I think the best would be anyone who's ever purchased anything from the store (vip/sponsor/scripts etc)

Anyway, this is somewhat off-topic !

9 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Yea. Post count is never a good solution either way because many users do not interact with the forums despite being legitimate.

There's no perfect solution; I think the best would be anyone who's ever purchased anything from the store (vip/sponsor/scripts etc)

Anyway, this is somewhat off-topic !

I know but i hope @Alek will look into this and maybe make a poll or even work on it

• Mio locked this topic