IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE

k9thebeast

1 minute ago, k9thebeast said:

He made the rules while my dispute was open and had the oppinion of most all the mods. Then closed my case and said 2 bad because of his rules.

Stinks worse than my shit

-> not to mention why let scripters sell stuff if u let them scam as well. Should be called "I hope this scripter isnt a scammer" section

I was on your side on this one :) The case was definitely handled wrong.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

There have been multiple since then.  They look into them if its a blatant scam, or reselling of a script

Didn't realise. Point still stands, though.

It didnt look like you were blatantly scammed. It appeared the script was actually written and the resolution to the dispute was Extreme Scripts finishing the script. I also ended the dispute by saying:

"Please allow him a week or two to try and catch-up (provided he is physically able to). If you are still having major issues, please contact me."

• Like 2

Script disputes are bull shit, we claim to have a no shits policy yet we pick and choose when to intervene.

Extreme Scripts is a scammer, simple as shit, anyone who has dealt with him will all give the same opinion. Claims to provide a good amount of features for an affordable price and in the end you are left with a piece of shit script 3 months down the line.

We need a swift declaration that we give a shit about private script sales and that we do intervene, because its evident as fuck we do, people have been banned in the past from private script disputes. We don't impose a tax on private account sales or gold sales, yet one of the biggest time investments of staff is dealing with these disputes; one massive rabbit hole after another of he said she said, i think my cousin recovered it, i have a skype imposter etc etc.

Edited by Final
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, Final said:

Script disputes are bull shit, we claim to have a no shits policy yet we pick and choose when to intervene.

Extreme Scripts is a scammer, simple as shit, anyone who has dealt with him will all give the same opinion. Claims to provide a good amount of features for an affordable price and in the end you are left with a piece of shit script 3 months down the line.

We need a swift declaration that we give a shit about private script sales and that we do intervene, because its evident as fuck we do, people have been banned in the past from private script disputes. We don't impose a tax on private account sales or gold sales, yet one of the biggest time investments of staff is dealing with these disputes; one massive rabbit hole after another of he said she said, i think my cousin recovered it, i have a skype imposter etc etc.

Well sad :) 

I stay away from buying big private scripts for all those reasons people are having issues with.

13 minutes ago, Final said:

I could go back to just not allowing private scripts and banning anyone that makes, sells, or uses private scripts. 

The rules are pretty straight forward regarding private scripts, there wasn't any picking and choosing. In k9thebeast's case, the script was already made at which point I was trying to help out both sides as a courtesy. The scripter was paid and k9 receive his script. If everyone here wants to chip in and pay me extra money to sit down and review private scripts all day, then fine. Otherwise I have to focus on our own products and services. 

• Like 4

• Alek locked this topic