Air Orbers

Dan

ive been working on my automated air orb farm. Still testing the waters, but my account hasnt been banned yet. (though I'm still in testing, and have only been using 1 account). i'm optimistic though because my script can take an account fresh off tut and make it air orb ready in 12ish hours, then they pay for themselves within another 10.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lizzzerd said:

ive been working on my automated air orb farm. Still testing the waters, but my account hasnt been banned yet. (though I'm still in testing, and have only been using 1 account). i'm optimistic though because my script can take an account fresh off tut and make it air orb ready in 12ish hours, then they pay for themselves within another 10.

~22 Hours of botting before you make profit

What's the gp/hr?

24 minutes ago, lizzzerd said:

doesnt sound too bad

Tried the method about a week ago with splashing my own accounts a few days beforehand; with 1/12 getting banned. Sat them for a few days and then ran on Air orbs. Gp/ph is around 470k; using stams and glories. Accounts also need high HP for the demons.

The ban rates aren't too bad; however not as low as other methods because their constantly running through high traffic areas. They paid the bond + splashing supplies within around 8 hours. On the weekend 8/8 got banned within 18-24 hours; meaning between 5.4m-8.2m. - Supply costs.

On weekdays they were started 6AM UK Time and banned at around 4PM. Wouldn't reccomened on Weekdays.

If you are going to run them; aim for weekends and splashing the accounts before running straight into it in my opinion.