is this a good idea

ramy523

16 minutes ago, ramy523 said:

ive been botting f2p zammy wines on f2p for pretty good success and got enough to afford a bond, should i get the bond on one account and still bot wines with it on p2p worlds? Since i will find empty worlds and have 100% catch rate i would be making pretty good bonk for low reqs

wouldnt buy a bond for that, i would do other scripts if u have a bond

12 minutes ago, politje said:

wouldnt buy a bond for that, i would do other scripts if u have a bond

i would be making around 200k/hr with low requirments, i can create more acc's for it whenevr i want, also when i reach 66 magic on the accounts(with proper break management and anti-ban) then i can buy a nice air orb script and do that

25 minutes ago, IHB said:

yolo, u could spend that money making more accounts and botting on every f2p world thoooooooooooooooooooo

the competition against other bots decreases the amount of wine i get by a ton, and plus by being member I wont get banned as often and will level up other stats etc

40 minutes ago, ramy523 said:

i would be making around 200k/hr with low requirments, i can create more acc's for it whenevr i want, also when i reach 66 magic on the accounts(with proper break management and anti-ban) then i can buy a nice air orb script and do that

the competition against other bots decreases the amount of wine i get by a ton, and plus by being member I wont get banned as often and will level up other stats etc

still i would buy VIP to run mutple bots instead of buying a bond :P (VIP is 10$ if you find a good seller its 10m)