Disputing Uta

IamBot

Disputed Member: @uta

Thread link:

I bought the account for 200M from Uta, the trade went smoothly.

We decided I could pay another 10M ( Since we came total of account to be 210M ) within 1 week of purchase, which uta agreed upon.

@Zerker was used as middelman.

Uta sent me all recovery details , Password, he had Jagex Guardian Enabled ( now they replaced it with authenticator ) which I had to disable using the security questions which Uta gave me, I did as was meant to be done.

The account trade was completed GMT+5:30 1:30 AM 

I last logged in today GMT+5:30 6:00Pm and was using account to kill gargoyles. Account had 2.8M cash + whip + some dragon gear/runes/etc ... 

I was just about to head to sleep, thought Id login into the account to play a little before I sleep, and get the Disabled Message.

Upon checking on the website:

The account got banned for Account Selling/Sharing.

Uta also claimed he did lend his account to someone before he sold it, when decode asked him in our group chat.

We were solving this matter over skype but he wants it out in open, and hence I have made the dispute.

Hi 

First off all this may be typed kinda weird been studying for the last 8 hours and its kinda late here atm ,

So he contacted me about the account being banned around 5/4 hours ago , first we though it was a botting ban(i did not bot) but after he checked we saw it was a ban for account sharing

So i got put into a Skype convo with him and Decode , where i heard that i might have to refund the full 200m and take the 400m loss because of something i had no control over , thats when i asked him to make a dispute and make this public because i have asked around and heard a lot of different opinions about this type of ban and who is at fault(and because i never seen a dispute like this so i would like people to know how it will be handled) .

First i wanna say i think that i should not be held responsible for what happend to the account after i sold it to him , it got banned almost 24 hours later after the trade happend (Correct me if im wrong might have the time wrong could also be 15-20 hours) second i think there is always a  risk when buying accounts that this could happend i know its not common but it can happend. 

I'm not sure what more i can type , im not here to fuck anyone over i'm not recovering any accounts or doing any weird shit but i think it would be unfair for me to get a 410m loss just because jagex decided to fuck both me and iambot over

I will be heading to bed now and tomorrow il have a full day of exams where i won't be able to come online until about 8/9 pm gmt+1

If there is anything else i may let @Winnie post for me because i will be seeing him tomorrow at school maybe, so he could update me but not sure.

-Uta

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decode said:

@uta you will be held responsible for refunding @IamBot 200m osrs gp. It may seem a little unfair to you but the account market is a tough place and if you decide to participate in it you should expect things like this. 

yes its a though place but its the risk we both took there are 2 party in this trade and not just me , if you expect me to take a 400m loss to something which i had 0 controls over im sorry to disappoint you i won't be refunding the full amount as i already said yesterday.

since there is noone to blame but jagex, we should both suffer the consequences

both -100m is still unfair but its the most reasonable and fair decision to be made even though i only got 125m our of that account seeming the 75m was for someone else 

If not im sorry it had to end like this but i never scammed or did shit that was sketchy , even while this dispute was online already i still paid the guys back who i was mming a trade for

edit : if i sold you an acount or something don't worry i will not recover

-Uta

Edited by uta

5 minutes ago, uta said:

yes its a though place but its the risk we both took there are 2 party in this trade and not just me , if you expect me to take a 400m loss to something which i had 0 controls over im sorry to disappoint you i won't be refunding the full amount as i already said yesterday.

since there is noone to blame but jagex, we should both suffer the consequences

both -100m is still unfair but its the most reasonable and fair decision to be made even though i only got 125m our of that account seeming the 75m was for someone else 

If not im sorry it had to end like this but i never scammed or did shit that was sketchy , even while this dispute was online already i still paid the guys back who i was mming a trade for

edit : if i sold you an acount or something don't worry i will not recover

-Uta

@IamBot are you content with @uta's suggestion? (You both take a 100m loss, basically)