KnightRaper [PRIVATE][DMM][DIRECT-GP]

dmmslaver

1 hour ago, Imateamcape said:

did it on an agility pyramid script. got anything new?

Hmm.. I did run a nature crafting bot on DMM. The sweet spot is to get 15 runner accounts with as close to maxxed agility as you can get. Then suicide bot until you have 10M~ nats or so. Repeat. However, you need either 1. automatic escape or 2. SHIT LOADS of nature tiaras. Coding walking through the jungle dynamically while also avoiding those goddamn spiders was the hard part. Probably my funnest script to watch :D

40 minutes ago, obasan said:

I'll make the first bid.

9m

Current bid offer is 1.5B

Edited by dmmslaver

Just some quick math on this script for @Imateamcape and autist @Nate

SDMM day one rates are 1:50
One account reaches level 99 in 18 hours and makes 1.3M profit
If you run 50 accounts on day one, in the first 18 hours you will make 65M SDMM which is 3.25B osrs. 
After the first 18H, the accounts make a steady 150k/hr without getting rogues set, or 300k/hr with. Assuming no rogues set, you will be making 375,000K osrs per hour until the rate drops.

Why are you so bad at math that you think this script isnt worth a humble 1.5B? Thats just plain dumb man. 

Edited by dmmslaver

3 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Just some quick math on this script for @Imateamcape and autist @Nate

SDMM day one rates are 1:50
One account reaches level 99 in 18 hours and makes 1.3M profit
If you run 50 accounts on day one, in the first 18 hours you will make 65M SDMM which is 3.25B osrs. 
After the first 18H, the accounts make a steady 150k/hr without getting rogues set, or 300k/hr with. Assuming no rogues set, you will be making 375,000K osrs per hour until the rate drops.

Why are you so bad at math that you think this script isnt worth a humble 1.5B? Thats just plain dumb man. 

Yeah. You make $3250 per day with this script - over one million dollars a year; You run 50 accounts for 18 hours with 0 bans. But you're selling it for 1B. Although you won't show any evidence of it, except for 2 basic 99s, even though you claim to have significantly more. Okay though. I totally believe you. You can stop trying to convince me now.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Imateamcape said:

Yeah. You make $3250 per day with this script - over one million dollars a year; You run 50 accounts for 18 hours with 0 bans. But you're selling it for 1B. Although you won't show any evidence of it, except for 2 basic 99s, even though you claim to have significantly more. Okay though. I totally believe you. You can stop trying to convince me now.

I swear to god you are reading my english as another language. What part of SEASONAL DEADMAN MODE DAY ONE SWAP RATE are you missing? This is a script you run once per season, for maybe a week. That is literally the only point of these thieve scripts, SDMM gold farming. 

IM NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU OF SHIT, YOU'RE TOO POOR TO BUY THE SCRIPT. YOU KEEP POSTING HERE L0L

Edited by dmmslaver

Just now, dmmslaver said:

I swear to god you are reading my english as another language. What part of SEASONAL DEADMAN MODE DAY ONE SWAP RATE are you missing? 

Oh ok. So you've been making $3000 on the first day of each season. I assume that drops to somewhere around $2000 the second day, maybe $1000 the third day, and around $200 for the next couple weeks. This means that every deadman seasonal, you should be netting over $8000. With a 0% ban rate, running 50 accounts each for over 18 hours on end, each at the top of the highscores (and not one JMod will find that suspicious because of your 0% ban rate). Yet you're still trying to sell the script for $1000. Got ya. 

7 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Oh ok. So you've been making $3000 on the first day of each season. I assume that drops to somewhere around $2000 the second day, maybe $1000 the third day, and around $200 for the next couple weeks. This means that every deadman seasonal, you should be netting over $8000. With a 0% ban rate, running 50 accounts each for over 18 hours on end, each at the top of the highscores (and not one JMod will find that suspicious because of your 0% ban rate). Yet you're still trying to sell the script for $1000. Got ya. 

I do not run any members bots for gold farming anymore. F2P is too profitable right off tutorial island to deal with buying hundreds of bonds. 

Also, because you have never run any scripts before and have no fucking clue what you're talking bout, you miss the operating expenses, setup time, the fucker i hired to buy mass amounts of bonds, bonding all the accounts, multiple employees to deal with gold and swapping, etc .. You simply have no experience gold farming and you're talking out your ass. 

This is also wholly dependent upon jagex not cancelling SDMM, and jagex not fixing the broken knight thieving that everyone uses to goldfarm. I was farming the nat chest before with 50 accounts 24/7 and they literally deleted it from the game in SDMM because of myself and various others exploiting the hell out of it. 

Do you have any idea the logistics it takes to move 8B to customers? No, of course you don't because you're an autistic idiot who doesn't bot commenting on a thread for a bot he has never used or seen operate. Thanks for free bumps. 

Edited by dmmslaver

4 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

I do not run any members bots for gold farming anymore. F2P is too profitable right off tutorial island to deal with buying hundreds of bonds. 

Also, because you have never run any scripts before and have no fucking clue what you're talking bout, you miss the operating expenses, setup time, the fucker i hired to buy mass amounts of bonds, bonding all the accounts, multiple employees to deal with gold and swapping, etc .. You simply have no experience gold farming and you're talking out your ass. 

Got ya, I'm sure that's a big issue with your 0% ban rate and 18 hour run time. What makes your 0% ban rate even more impressive is that, logically, all of your 200M xp accounts should dominate the highscores (which you've still failed to show evidence of, particularly because they never existed on the highscores, and you conveniently never screenshotted your accounts). It's so weird that you would miss out on at least $8000 per seasonal and be willing to settle for just $1000.

Edited by Imateamcape

3 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Got ya, I'm sure that's a big issue with your 0% ban rate and 18 hour run time. What makes your 0% ban rate even more impressive is that, logically, all of your 200M xp accounts should dominate the highscores (which you've still failed to show evidence of, especially because they never existed on the highscores, and were never screenshotted). It's so weird that you would miss out on at least $8000 per seasonal and be willing to settle for just $1000.

Not missing out on anything, I upgraded to a much larger farm. I intentionally suicided the bots skulled to remove EXP because JMods were manually banning my top rank accounts. There is a video of one instance of this on the OP, if you had bothered to read it before trolling. 

I've literally told you 100 times, that as soon as you show proof of ability to pay for the script, I will give you user/pass access to 5 200m exp accounts on W45. So please, for the love of god, shut the fuck up with that brain dead talking point. 

3 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Got ya, I'm sure that's a big issue with your 0% ban rate and 18 hour run time. What makes your 0% ban rate even more impressive is that, logically, all of your 200M xp accounts should dominate the highscores (which you've still failed to show evidence of, especially because they never existed on the highscores, and were never screenshotted). It's so weird that you would miss out on at least $8000 per seasonal and be willing to settle for just $1000.

They never existed on the hiscores but THERE IS A FUCKING REDDIT POST ABOUT ME REACHING FIRST 100M THIEVING EXP LOL BRO YOU'VE REACHED AUTISM LEVEL 9000

Edited by dmmslaver

2 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Not missing out on anything, I upgraded to a much larger farm. I intentionally suicided the bots skulled to remove EXP because JMods were manually banning my top rank accounts. There is a video of one instance of this on the OP, if you had bothered to read it before trolling. 

I've literally told you 100 times, that as soon as you show proof of ability to pay for the script, I will give you user/pass access to 5 200m exp accounts on W45. So please, for the love of god, shut the fuck up with that brain dead talking point. 

They never existed on the hiscores but THERE IS A FUCKING REDDIT POST ABOUT ME REACHING FIRST 100M THIEVING EXP LOL 

Oh got ya, so there were 200M accounts but all evidence of it was conveniently removed before you took screenshots of it. And even though you have 5 totally valid accounts, you want me to pay you $1000 for the screenshots, which any sane person would totally do. Let's ignore the fact that you could also be making more than $8000 (in a low ball estimate) per seasonal based upon your calculations, but choose not to, even with an impressive 0% ban rate because of your premium antiban that nobody else has thought of before. You should still totally sell the script for $1000 though.

7 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Oh got ya, so there were 200M accounts but all evidence of it was conveniently removed before you took screenshots of it. And even though you have 5 totally valid accounts, you want me to pay you $1000 for the screenshots, which any sane person would totally do. Let's ignore the fact that you could also be making more than $8000 (in a low ball estimate) per seasonal based upon your calculations, but choose not to, even with an impressive 0% ban rate because of your premium antiban that nobody else has thought of before. You should still totally sell the script for $1000 though.

The evidence isn't removed, fucking idiot. I have 5 accounts still unbanned at 200m exp. No, You fucking mexican idiot, learn english. I want you to SHOW ME you have the money to pay for the script, NOT give it to me. Then I will give you access to the account, because it would be a possibility that you could buy it. You just want to see my accounts so you can report them to jagex. You don't have enough money to pay for this if you wanted. 

Let's ignore the fact that you could also be making more than $8000

I just explained what operating costs are. Jesus christ kid are you 11 years old? Realistically I made 2-3K a season but i never ran over 30 bots at a time. It also requires MUCH more time investment to make that 3K than it does for me to make 3K with 300 F2P accounts online. 

You HATE the script yet you CONTINUOUSLY BUMP THE THREAD. Something in your head isn't right kid. Thanks again for free bumps. 

Edited by dmmslaver

12 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

The evidence isn't removed, fucking idiot. I have 5 accounts still unbanned at 200m exp. No, You fucking mexican idiot, learn english. I want you to SHOW ME you have the money to pay for the script, NOT give it to me. Then I will give you access to the account, because it would be a possibility that you could buy it. You just want to see my accounts so you can report them to jagex. You don't have enough money to pay for this if you wanted. 

I just explained what operating costs are. Jesus christ kid are you 11 years old? Realistically I made 2-3K a season but i never ran over 30 bots at a time. It also requires MUCH more time investment to make that 3K than it does for me to make 3K with 300 F2P accounts online. 

You HATE the script yet you CONTINUOUSLY BUMP THE THREAD. Something in your head isn't right kid. Thanks again for free bumps. 

All of these free bumps, yet you still can't sell your script. It's almost like people know it's bad ;) 

Let's recap here:

You make $3000 per season, but would rather sell it for $1000 flat.

You have a 0% ban rate botting for 18 hours per day.

You run 300 F2P accounts instead of the initial 50 P2P accounts that you were talking about earlier (I suppose those just vanished).

You will only show evidence of the results of your scripts to potential buyers if I, Imateamcape, show you the contents of my bank account.

Lastly, you are the only person to ever think of touch screen emulation, and Jagex apparently can't detect touch screen emulation (even though more than a couple people have posted on Reddit about getting banned for it and had their bans subsequently reversed).

If you're going to lie, please make it believable. None of this 13-year-old bullshit.

16 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

All of these free bumps, yet you still can't sell your script. It's almost like people know it's bad ;) 

Let's recap here:

You make $3000 per season, but would rather sell it for $1000 flat.

What can I say? I have too much money and not enough time

You have a 0% ban rate botting for 18 hours per day.

No, 99% of them are banned. There is a 0% banrate in first 18H, which is where you make the profits. I stopped some at 200m for a test. The rest kept suicide botting, far past 200m until they were banned. I think you are still SEVERELY confused about what this script is for. 

You run 300 F2P accounts instead of the initial 50 P2P accounts that you were talking about earlier (I suppose those just vanished).

Yes... I can click one batch file and start 300, and leave it for weeks auto restarting after getting banned.. If you fail to see the value in that, you're probably unemployed.

You will only show evidence of the results of your scripts to potential buyers if I, Imateamcape, show you the contents of my bank account.

No, fucking sir unable to speak english.. You show me you have payment, and I show YOU and ONLY YOU the 200m accounts and more script info. Anyone who want to see it, can show payment, and login the accs. I already showed it once, to the gentlemen who bid 1.5. So currently, you'd have to beat that offer in order to even see the account. Are you aware of how auctions work?

Lastly, you are the only person to ever think of touch screen emulation

There is not one released anywhere on this site, public or private. 

, and Jagex apparently can't detect touch screen emulation

Touch screen emulation has little to do with detection besides removing mouse movements and giving more control over packet burstiness. If you didnt have the memory of an inbred goldfish, you would remember me saying this a few hours ago. Now were back to that point, did you smoke some dope that made you forget? 

(even though more than a couple people have posted on Reddit about getting banned for it

These reddit posts are the very reason i switched to touch screen, and you can specifically see in the threads they ask your monitor model, which my script can emulate multiple models.. YOU or ANYONE else on this site, has not released a script with even emulation of ONE SINGLE model of touch screen. 

If you're going to lie, please make it believable. None of this 13-year-old bullshit.

I just destroyed everything you said, and have consistently done so every time you continue to harass me. Thanks for free bumps.