Perfect Smither AIO

Czar

• 4 weeks later...

yooo, me here again

I bought this bad boi to give it a go at varrock west bank doing steel platebodys,

Definitely needs a little re-work, as you can see the bank whilst smithing & should be a 1 click option to get more bars out straight from the bank, instead it minimap walks into bank & then presses booth after, lots of seconds lots there & when withdrawing more bars, the bank already has a 1 click (all) button, so you should just be able to press 1 click on made steel plates in inven, banks all - & then 1 click steel bar & it will withdraw all, easy as, rather than right clicking & withdrawing 27, which is alittle sus

Cheers mate

• Heart 1

Awesome sounds good, good news I already coded one click bank system for edge furnace so I’ll copy paste it over to varrock west so the update should be quick less waiting for all of us 😉 

Also sorry for late reply @jschaer it should be back to normal that day was update and temporary all bots were offline just in case anyone’s reading your post and panicking xD 

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...

Cou\ld definitely use some help here. smithing bronze worked out fine but smithing iron dart tips makes it lock up and just hover over the iron tips with the bank open. if i deposit the dar tips for the bot, it goes back to its normal process of grabbing iron bars and smithing them but for some reason it wont deposit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 3:55 AM, Mandy01 said:

It seems to get stuck loading bars in the inventory whenever I try to do any smithing.

Smelting works fine though.

2 hours ago, junnyi said:

smithing doesn't work just keeps taking bars out but doesn't smith them into items i want? 

Fixed in v66, something needed updating my apologies. Update will automatically go live within <24 hrs <3 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Smither AIO