Perfect Smither AIO

Czar

8 hours ago, r4ngerown said:

Purchased the script and it is working great, but the cannonball plug-in seems to value cballs at 350 ea still, which is not even close lol. 

My calculated profit is about 175k/hr with current rates, but my suggestion would be to just do away with this feature unless you set it up to look up GE prices for [(GE price for cball x 4) - steel bar GE price] which to me is unnecessary, just let people figure out their own profit. 

Will modify the prices for now, and allow the user to enter their own custom price in the next few updates hopefully ^^ :D Apologies! :( 

9 hours ago, Czar said:

Done good luck guys, post some results too! :D:D

Appreciate the trial!

Unfortunately i don't think i will be using it and here's why:

1. no queuing. This wouldn't be a huge deal but because of my second reason it is.....

2. When i told it to make 30 bronze daggers (so i could switch it to scimitars for more exp) it didn't stop and just continued making the bronze daggers. I would assume it would have made them until i was out of bars.  

3. It turns run on in the middle of smithing bars which stops the bar making process and takes the bot 10-20 seconds before it realizes its not making bars.

4. After smithing one inventory of iron bars at edge it got stuck at the bank interface with the logger spamming "Has correct amount of (Iron ore) for bars plans, continuing...). It didnt withdraw any bars to my inventory while spamming this.

• Like 1

@The Devil Thanks for the feedback I will use it to add more updates to the script, really appreciate it ^^ :D I am planning on adding queuing support, right now it only smiths what you tell it to. As for turning run on, I will add an update for that too, and will only make it click run while actually walking, seems to be better.

As for iron bars, which settings did you use? I will debug this and make the error happen, then fix it immediately ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

@The Devil Thanks for the feedback I will use it to add more updates to the script, really appreciate it ^^ :D I am planning on adding queuing support, right now it only smiths what you tell it to. As for turning run on, I will add an update for that too, and will only make it click run while actually walking, seems to be better.

As for iron bars, which settings did you use? I will debug this and make the error happen, then fix it immediately ^^ :D

I was making iron bars at edgeville with ring of forging. ROF was equipped and there were more in the bank.

• Like 1

hey, trying to smelt bronze bars in al-kharid.

[INFO][Bot #2][05/24 04:55:09 em]: Couldn't find preferred bank for string: (al kharid)! Report to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #2][05/24 04:55:09 em]: Has correct amount of (Tin ore) for bar plans, continuing...
[INFO][Bot #2][05/24 04:55:09 em]: Has correct amount of (Copper ore) for bar plans, continuing...

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Smither AIO