osMiner

Tom

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

Those 3 rocks in general are precisely why I created the stick to start position feature, because of how OSBot handles walking and interactions. I'd love to have variation, but its just how OSBot's walking system works

Added

Damn that's a shame i'm just worried that if it travel to the rock using the minimap with one click and does it 100/100 in 1 to 3 hours it may be a little obvious, I may have to stick to the 2 rocks then may be a little easier for the bot to travel without mapping the exact tile on the minimap 

Just bought, currently mining iron and banking in extended mining guild. finally found a mining script that is elite compared to the rest.

Thank you so much.

I did however notice that when mining iron in mining guild, when it goes to bank it opens and closes the bank page a few times before finally doing it properly and depositing the ore. Does this sometimes.

Edited by assaulted

1 hour ago, assaulted said:

Just bought, currently mining iron and banking in extended mining guild. finally found a mining script that is elite compared to the rest.

Thank you so much.

I did however notice that when mining iron in mining guild, when it goes to bank it opens and closes the bank page a few times before finally doing it properly and depositing the ore. Does this sometimes.

guess i better finally fix this problem once and for all.

Thanks for the kind words

• Like 1

[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:30 PM]: Looking for Rock
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:30 PM]: Found Rock
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:31 PM]: Looking for Rock
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:31 PM]: Found Rock
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:31 PM]: Looking for Rock
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:31 PM]: Found Rock
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:32 PM]: Looking for Rock
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:32 PM]: Found Rock
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:33 PM]: Looking for Rock
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:33 PM]: Found Rock
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:33 PM]: Looking for Rock
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:15:33 PM]: Found Rock

The bot was using iron ore on the rock and was stuck on this. Just thinking of helpful feedback, maybe have something if it the action is "use iron ore" that it clicks to void the action and then continue? Other than that this has been fantastic so far, Lovakenj location would be the icing on the top!

40 minutes ago, oneummah said:

The bot was using iron ore on the rock and was stuck on this. Just thinking of helpful feedback, maybe have something if it the action is "use iron ore" that it clicks to void the action and then continue? Other than that this has been fantastic so far, Lovakenj location would be the icing on the top!

I'm not sure how the bot managed to select an item in the first place...

As for lovakenj, is it this one?

image.png.4dee2393b6c0a3d76873b70bdc0eb3d8.png

If so, where abouts in the mine is the good stuff, and is that bank usable without any requirements?

• Like 1

Lovakengj mine map350?cb=20160115030433

No not that area, It's this area, you can get a lvl 3 with no requirements travel from port sarim and run all the way west to it, banking isn't really needed tbh (good 3 spot powermine) though the bank is that one south eastish.

I'm not sure how the bot managed to select an item in the first place...

yh was wondering how as well lol. maybe the shift doesn't register somehow

Also this is just minor doesn't need to be done soon or whatever but when powermining iron the pre-hover feature doesn't hover the rock if its depleted. Other than miningguild where it respawns quicker most iron 3 spots this issue will happen so was thinking since when playing legit you tend to follow a pattern e.g. clockwise or anticlockwise maybe somehow that could be incorporated in the future? Just nitty picky lol, otherwise I can't flaw this and I'd recommend anyone searching for miner to go for this above the others especially as Tom is super helpful and responsive!?

Edited by oneummah
  • Like 1