osMiner

Tom

19 hours ago, Lyquidate said:

Could I get a trial please?

Added

12 hours ago, snax said:

During running the bot i've noticed that when i did 50-69 mining sometimes the bot clicks " Use " during drop phase and does not know how to proceed to fix this:boge:

Not sure if theres a human error option in the GUI, but if you can find one, disable it.
Otherwise you can try lower the script speed (drag the bars to the right)

If all else fails, blame OSBot :(

6 hours ago, Tom said:

Added

Not sure if theres a human error option in the GUI, but if you can find one, disable it.
Otherwise you can try lower the script speed (drag the bars to the right)

If all else fails, blame OSBot :(

i found the error, if you alt-tab between OSbot client and lets say csgo during drop phase it gives droplagg of 1s and mouse dsnt click drop instead clicks use :) Anyway, super good script and i must tell ya one day when i can afford it i will defintly purchase it! 10/10 Sadisfied for trial

1lKyeif.png

Okay so youre going to ignore my comment, you clearly have no plans on updating your script or staying true to your word.

I offered you everything mentioned in your thread yet, more focused on giving trials and monetizing than maintaining your script.

"

If you would like a location added, I can add it and it will be available usually within 24 hours.

Note: No Motherlode, or Rune essence support.
Note: Some locations have high requirements to get to, if the location you want is like this, it could take a very long time to be added, unless you can supply
an account for me to use

"

I would advise those looking for a script not to buy from @Tom 

Edited by FatalityRyan

3 hours ago, Lyquidate said:

Mining tin/copper at rimmington, banking at Port Sarim. It doesn't bank. It fails to click the deposit button and then stops doing anything.

Could you send me your config, thanks

1 hour ago, FatalityRyan said:

Okay so youre going to ignore my comment, you clearly have no plans on updating your script or staying true to your word.

I offered you everything mentioned in your thread yet, more focused on giving trials and monetizing than maintaining your script.

"

If you would like a location added, I can add it and it will be available usually within 24 hours.

Note: No Motherlode, or Rune essence support.
Note: Some locations have high requirements to get to, if the location you want is like this, it could take a very long time to be added, unless you can supply
an account for me to use

"

I would advise those looking for a script not to buy from @Tom 

If you wanted a location added, you should PM me as I do not miss these. I usually come to this thread once a day, control f "Trial" and add all the matches