osMiner

Tom

36 minutes ago, Tom said:

Supports quite a few from memory, i added a trial. Check it out!

Sounds good, I am trying another one atm, will check yours out soon. By any chance does it support wild? If so, support eating + prayer if it gets attacked?

For Lava maze does not seem to have canoe travel. I also don't see eating/prayer option so I will assume not available. I will try out mining guild. 

Edited by spanishguy

Thanks for the trial. This was the best mining script I've tried so far.

One problem I noticed was that sometimes the bot clicks on the ore instead of walking to it. This would work very will if other players(bots) were not mining the same ore as well.

Specifically, at Varrock West Mine, when mining the two iron ore and on bank mode - when returning to the mine; the bot clicks on the ore to walk there. The ore gets mined before the character has a chance to walk and causes the player to stop moving. Then the ore respawns and the bot clicks on it again. Before the character moves - it's gone.

2 hours ago, 9wf0a8j said:

Thanks for the trial. This was the best mining script I've tried so far.

One problem I noticed was that sometimes the bot clicks on the ore instead of walking to it. This would work very will if other players(bots) were not mining the same ore as well.

Specifically, at Varrock West Mine, when mining the two iron ore and on bank mode - when returning to the mine; the bot clicks on the ore to walk there. The ore gets mined before the character has a chance to walk and causes the player to stop moving. Then the ore respawns and the bot clicks on it again. Before the character moves - it's gone.

I know exactly what you are talking about, its kinda tricky to prevent it from happening though as the bot doesn't predict what other players are doing.

One possible *optional* option would be to stop the bot from mining a rock thats already being mined, and this wouldn't even completely solve it, just reduce the chance of happening slightly.