osMiner

Tom

7 hours ago, zRukArab said:

I can't seem to get desert mining to even start from GUI. When I click "desert mining" in GUI there is no "banking" support, and only supports "dropping". Could you make one like "Waterskins" ?

I assume you are talking about the desert mining camp?

I've just submitted the change so it works the same as the Quarry.
Once the update is through (could be up to 24 hours from now)

You should see that Desert Mining Camp has banking options available, pick any of them.
And set your inventory up like this (pickaxe can be different, or equipped)
vRQxw.jpg

8 hours ago, zRukArab said:

I have over 900, and I have to manually exchnge everytime right now. For some reason, only clicks first option which is to exchange only 1.

3 hours ago, emotional said:

+1 have the same issue.

Will look into it now and have a fix out ASAP.

Is this always happening for you? I had it withdraw 5 once, but worked fine since then. Do you have adequate money on you?

Edited by Tom

Script runs well, I just have one minor quibble.

In the Antiban settings I have deselected the random camera movements; however, the script is still moving the camera on me.  Not only that, but it moves it into a position where the rocks I'm mining are not even visible.  This is concerning to me because it does not seem like humanlike behavior.  Any ideas what is wrong?

Capture.jpg

On 7/2/2017 at 0:53 AM, getblunt3d said:

Script runs well, I just have one minor quibble.

In the Antiban settings I have deselected the random camera movements; however, the script is still moving the camera on me.  Not only that, but it moves it into a position where the rocks I'm mining are not even visible.  This is concerning to me because it does not seem like humanlike behavior.  Any ideas what is wrong?

Capture.jpg

I think its trying to rotate to a better angle for the rock, unfortunately this is controlled by OSBot and wouldn't be able to do much to fix it in thea meantime without massive reworks that could reintroduce bugs.

As for your concerns, I wouldn't worry about it, camera movements play little to no part in whether you are banned or not. 

On 7/1/2017 at 5:42 PM, karl0035 said:

Hey

can i get a free trail of the script please

Added

• Mio changed the title to osMiner