osMiner

Tom

48 minutes ago, I3elief said:

For example I chose to not change tile, which it never listened to, trying to mine other rocks then returning half way.. It also banked the ores after I selected it to drop them.

When selecting not to change tile, you need to specifically select the rocks you want it to mine as well, otherwise it will mine any of that type in the area.
The banking I'm not sure what happened, but I'll give it a lookover. What were you mining?

4 hours ago, blueb0y said:

hey dude just bought this but doesnt support shilo village gem rocks, i tried custom and it highlights the rocks but cant select them idk why, im on mac btw

Ill see if i can add support for this when i get home

Edit: I added it, it will have its own location in the list "Shilo Village" with the option to pick gem rocks. May take up to 48 hours before it is live for you to use however

3 hours ago, wigglyscuddels said:

gimmie dat trial

Added

Edited by Tom

Appreciate the trial. Working great so far. I'm using this in Varrock West mines and one thing I noticed is that when selecting Iron ore, it will go for not only the 2 Iron ore rocks 1 tile across from each other (which is what I want) but after those ores are depleted, it will go for the single Iron ore much further away north from it. This is remedied through using the custom rock selection option, however I couldn't imagine why anybody would want that third single Iron ore to begin with. Perhaps removing the Varrock West Iron ore option to not go for that single Iron ore would be a better option, leaving all three ores up to the Custom function instead.