osMiner

Tom

Hello. I still have the OSFisher script trial on my account I am guessing because I have not used it because I thought 60 fishing would be enough to get into fishing guild but I was wrong, so i need a few more levels before I can actually get into the fishing guild. So I have a question... Does the script work for 24 hours only counting the hours hence why I still have it on the 28th when I got the trial on the 22nd... Or does the trial run out 24 hours after you have first started it? Reason I am asking is I want a trial on the OSMiner if the trial lets me use it for 24hours because I do not play/bot that often so is it 24 hours of the script running in game or 24 hours after the first activation of the script. Either way I would like an OSMiner trial because it doesn't just run out 24 hours after you give it to me like some peoples and I just now realized you gave me the OSFisher trial on the 22nd but have yet been able to use it. Hence I dont play that often or get on these forums that often. But once i get my fishing up a few levels I will give feedback on the OSFisher but if you give me OSMiner trial I can go ahead and actually use it and give you feedback and I am sure it is one of the best from what I have seen so I will probably be purchasing it anyways. Thanks for listening and sorry this was an essay lmao. Sincerely - JRod

22 hours ago, JTTonster said:

Can I have a trial please?

Added

1 hour ago, dudetom15 said:

Will give it a shot

Added

45 minutes ago, zerosk8r1414 said:

Hello. I still have the OSFisher script trial on my account I am guessing because I have not used it because I thought 60 fishing would be enough to get into fishing guild but I was wrong, so i need a few more levels before I can actually get into the fishing guild. So I have a question... Does the script work for 24 hours only counting the hours hence why I still have it on the 28th when I got the trial on the 22nd... Or does the trial run out 24 hours after you have first started it? Reason I am asking is I want a trial on the OSMiner if the trial lets me use it for 24hours because I do not play/bot that often so is it 24 hours of the script running in game or 24 hours after the first activation of the script. Either way I would like an OSMiner trial because it doesn't just run out 24 hours after you give it to me like some peoples and I just now realized you gave me the OSFisher trial on the 22nd but have yet been able to use it. Hence I dont play that often or get on these forums that often. But once i get my fishing up a few levels I will give feedback on the OSFisher but if you give me OSMiner trial I can go ahead and actually use it and give you feedback and I am sure it is one of the best from what I have seen so I will probably be purchasing it anyways. Thanks for listening and sorry this was an essay lmao. Sincerely - JRod

That shouldn't happen, its 24 hours from when the trial was given, not 24 hours of use.

I have added the OSMiner trial to you

ive just purchased this script and already have found 2 problems back to back...

first thing is when trying to mine in fally (outside of mining guild) no matter if it is set to iron or coal it still tries to take me inside the mining guild which i do not have the level to enter.

second when in fally mine selecting my own rocks (thinking this would fix from trying to go inside guild) only bank option is varrock..

**edit** even when selecting two iron rocks inside fally mine to powermine it STILL insists on trying to go inside guild.

Edited by ericspence8682
new info.

3 hours ago, ericspence8682 said:

ive just purchased this script and already have found 2 problems back to back...

first thing is when trying to mine in fally (outside of mining guild) no matter if it is set to iron or coal it still tries to take me inside the mining guild which i do not have the level to enter.

second when in fally mine selecting my own rocks (thinking this would fix from trying to go inside guild) only bank option is varrock..

**edit** even when selecting two iron rocks inside fally mine to powermine it STILL insists on trying to go inside guild.

Save the config and send it to me please

30 minutes ago, Tom said:

Investigating now.

ok thanks a lot, like i said i have a video of it in action if you would like me to email it to you. i currently have in running varrock west on copper and its doing fine so far so maybe its just falador.. also just a random question nothing to do with your script but if im botting on one acount is it safe to open another client and play legit on my main or will they both have a chance to be banned?